New order coming....

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Jared/Matt,

It's David and I 'm back for more parts, but I have a few questions.

1) SCT Live Wire - Is it in stock and ready to ship? Back-ordered?
2) Steeda 03-04 Brushed Aluminum Radiator Cover - Does it involve removing the radiator reservoir screws b/c I am looking for a cover that doesn't require me to remove those screws. Also is the Steeda emblem on it or is that a sticker b/c I am looking for a blank brushed aluminum radiator cover.
3) I will be adding the MM IRS bolts and nuts
4) I want to talk DSS Level 5's
5) I want to talk MM K-Member, A-Arms, Coil Overs, oil relocator kit... the whole front setup.

I will give you a call this week.:coolman:

Thanks,
David

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Sup David... I actually thought of you the other day at Office Depot.. They have that section with the desk name plates right by one of the registers and one of them was "David ______". I know it's a common name and all but you it did make me think what you've been up to lately. Hope all is well and give us a shout when you get a chance. You know either Matt, Derek or Myself would be more than happy to assist you. Thanks for the support! Jared
Venomous01 said:
Jared/Matt,

2) Steeda 03-04 Brushed Aluminum Radiator Cover - Does it involve removing the radiator reservoir screws b/c I am looking for a cover that doesn't require me to remove those screws. Also is the Steeda emblem on it or is that a sticker b/c I am looking for a blank brushed aluminum radiator cover.
5) I want to talk MM K-Member, A-Arms, Coil Overs, oil relocator kit... the whole front setup.

Thanks,
David

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Venomous01 said:
Jared/Matt,

Thanks,
David

David,

I will try to give you a call tomorrow. I checked on the Radiator cover and you will have to remove those screws. I am still waiting on a word about the MM items, on if they are in stock, but I should have a word on it tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread