New next level meme's coming soon.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Riker makes a great captain. Doesnt the Titan get lost as well Voyager style? I remember reading a book waaaay long ago that they get flung to a whole other galaxy or some shit, and even Tuvok is on the ship and gets basically suicidal cause he just made it back from Voyager and his next post that shit happens again. Also in Voyager, you see future Geordi LaForge captaining his own galaxy class ship.

Id like to see a ST show that, not only about ships, but focuses on people, politics and plot. Maybe Picard, Sisqo and Janeway as all admirals or high ranking Starfleet running the place. Maybe they all butt heads on how it should be ran. Oh shit, maybe even civil war and dissention in starfleet between what people feel it should do? Id love to see a show like this more about good writing, plot, drama like Breaking Bad, BSG, SoA, Vikings, Etc.

Also, FWIW, I've never watched a single episode of Star Trek Discovery. If it ever gets to Hulu I might, but not gonna pay for any more subscription services than I already have, otherwise might as well just get cable again.

You know you want some Riker:

Users who are viewing this thread