New mustangs with 20's

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member
These two V6 05's are going to cost you!
6692005_MUSTANG_WITH_20_S_007.jpg

6692005_MUSTANG_WITH_20_S_002.jpg

6692005_MUSTANG_WITH_20_S_003.jpg

6692005_MUSTANG_WITH_20_S_001.jpg

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Well thats a joke...both those wheels suck! What's with the missing lights in the grill? Is that an option to have them removed? Looks way better.

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
I dont think the V6 has them.. but the GT's do... correct me if im wrong...
hmm... for some reason, I think there will be alot of desire for aftermarket grills + fog light deletes... heh... they are fugly in my opinion.. :-/

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
So what's with the +3,000.00?!? It really pisses me off when I see a dealer tack on $$$$$ just to do it. I looked at an srt-10 the other day just for the hell of it and they added 4G's for Southeast Market Adjustment. WTF is that?! What does where I live have to do with the price of cars? Slow piece of sh!t anyways, another dealer added 10K onto a mystichrome cobra for a limited production vehicle, what a bunch of crap!

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
the 05s get uglier and uglier everytime i see them...
and i cant stand the new trend of 20s on camaros and stangs its friggen gross!!!!!!!
JD

inteller

Established Member
Originally posted by ID 10 T
So what's with the +3,000.00?!? It really pisses me off when I see a dealer tack on $$$$$ just to do it. I looked at an srt-10 the other day just for the hell of it and they added 4G's for Southeast Market Adjustment. WTF is that?! What does where I live have to do with the price of cars? Slow piece of sh!t anyways, another dealer added 10K onto a mystichrome cobra for a limited production vehicle, what a bunch of crap!

dealers everywhere do it because there are people out there with more money than brains that actually will pay those prices.

When I go in and talk car prices I always offer a little under invoice and if they start talking about the price with their markup I pretend like I didn't hear that. If they keep repeating it I tell them they have to be kidding and if they act serious I walk....and usually say "good luck finding that schmuck".

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
Mineral Grey one would look OK if it were lowered 2 1/2" . But those rims are quite bling. But I like the fact that 20's look ok on the new body style. looks better without the wing and fog lights in my opinon. I hope they have a toned down "bullitt" style stang in the future. As I get older I really apreciate subtlety

Users who are viewing this thread