New mods.

strict9

Established Member
Just got off the phone with Van and placed my order for the 13-6 package and Bob's Ultimate Oil Separator. Thanks for putting up with my novice questions and I'm sure I'll have more to come.

Great customer service.:beer:

Tytus2012

Established Member
I already have ur 13-4 kit. Name is Tyler spoke to you many times on the phone. I have tuner sparks plug and mrt off road h pipe. Anything else besides the throttle body u recommend?

Van@RevanRacing

I already have ur 13-4 kit. Name is Tyler spoke to you many times on the phone. I have tuner sparks plug and mrt off road h pipe. Anything else besides the throttle body u recommend?

Sorry Tyler, it's hard to remember everybody by screen name. LOL

I think the dual 65MM is good along with a tune revision which is no charge.

You might also want to consider a 10% OD Pulley and HD Green Belt Upgrade.

Innovators West 2007-2013 Shelby GT500 10% or 15% Overdrive Balancer and Gates Heavy Duty Belt - Revan Racing, Inc.

This will WAKE the car up Big Time and provide a lot of low end torque along with additional Rear Wheel Horsepower.

Tune Revision is free of charge as well.

Another Item to consider for the wish list is the Thump Racing Tensioner.

Thump Racing 2007-2013 GT500 Billet Aluminum Belt Tensioner with 63mm Pulley - Revan Racing, Inc.

Feel free to give me a call if you would like as well.

Thanks

Van

Van@RevanRacing

Wow sounds very tempting. Will my tires be able to handle that power when I put some Mpss 295s on the back?
More power :)

Those are excellent tires and they do a wonderful job of getting extra traction on the street.

The 193.6 MPH Texas Mile car used those tires and he raves about them. He's over 700 RWHP on his car as well.

Tytus2012

Established Member
Those are excellent tires and they do a wonderful job of getting extra traction on the street.

The 193.6 MPH Texas Mile car used those tires and he raves about them. He's over 700 RWHP on his car as well.

cant wait to get some of those tires. waiting till my stockers are done. i am getting 295 does it matter if i get the 101y or 105y? and 275 for the front. does that sound right?

Tytus2012

Established Member
sweet thanks van. Hey do you still have the code for svt members? if so can you pm me it plz. And are there any items that it doesnt work on? Thanks

Van@RevanRacing

sweet thanks van. Hey do you still have the code for svt members? if so can you pm me it plz. And are there any items that it doesnt work on? Thanks

the Discount code is SVTP. It works on some items but not all as I have some aggressive pricing on many items.

If there is something you are looking for in particular please let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread