New mods + tune...

3xBlackCobra

Established Member
Had my dyno tune at VMP today and really happy with the results. Also, pics show new intercooler with a stencil i repainted, as well as new oem style hid lights.

New mods:

BF 2.76" upper with 4pc idler kit
LFP DP intercooler
Ngk tr6 plugs

Put down 476hp/ 522tq in some pretty damn hot weather.

Very impressed with the tuner (Joe), and the whole VMP team/ complex, really. Can't say enough good things
IMG_20180629_180445_024.jpeg
View attachment 1498324
Screenshot_20180629-194128.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
Congrats, very nice numbers for those mods, in that heat down there. A bit of caution though, your AFR is really a little too lean. I'd try to get that below 12.0. Then you'll see your numbers get a little lower.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Congrats, very nice numbers for those mods, in that heat down there. A bit of caution though, your AFR is really a little too lean. I'd try to get that below 12.0. Then you'll see your numbers get a little lower.

I'm guessing that is the boost and not the AFR. I hope it isn't the AFR. Really hoping.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
That dyne sheet is corrected....it's just standard (STD) corrected, not SAE. The actual would be even lower. SAE is roughly ~ 2.5% - 4.0% lower than STD. So that dyno is around 458 SAE, give or take a couple. The actual (uncorrected) number is much lower for such a hot day.

3xBlackCobra

Established Member
That dyne sheet is corrected....it's just standard (STD) corrected, not SAE. The actual would be even lower. SAE is roughly ~ 2.5% - 4.0% lower than STD. So that dyno is around 458 SAE, give or take a couple. The actual (uncorrected) number is much lower for such a hot day.
Ah ok. I tried using an auto corrected hp calculator and that's what it gave me.

Sent from my SM-G930P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread