New Mexico Dyno Day..1/3

bross03cobra

Established Member
Dyno Day @ Dyno Edge in ABQ, NM on 1/3/04. Chris will be opening around 9-10AM. Hope to see some of you guys there.....Bill

LoneRangers03

Well I can't come cause I'm working Saturday. Hope you guys put up some good numbers. Make sure you post them with your mods list. I'm getting a couple of bonuses soon so I think I'm going shopping and would like to see what others putting on their snakes. Good luck.....Ben

bross03cobra

Established Member
Ben,
I am going to stop by myself but I just had it dynoed yesterday and I am REALLY lean. So, I have to get the chip reburned after having just put new Magnaflow X & cat backs. My current mod list is 2.8 upper pulley, Steeda CAI, 100 mm idler, NGK TR6's gapped at .035, Maggie X and cat back. 456HP & 477TQ need a new tune to get a/f from 13.0 to 12.0. Soon to be done Apten port job, subframes, springs and IRS bushings. When i finish melting the 275 Nitto's off, I will be going to the 315's. Track opens in 2 weeks and thats when the car goes in for the next phase of mods..Hope to meet up with you soon.......Bill

LoneRangers03

Great mods and awesome numbers Bill. I don't think I'm putting on any warranty busters yet, just exhaust and intake. The Apten sounds like a nice "stealth" mod. Thats something I could definitely do depending on how long it takes to get shipped, ported, and shipped back. The car won't be much more than a paperweight til you get the blower back. I think I'm gonna go with a Borla Stinger catback, JLP intake, and Denso Iridiums. 315 Nittos will be this summer. How long did your 275s last and what chip are you running?Later.....Ben

bross03cobra

Established Member
Ben,
I am using the Diablo Deltachip tuned by Diablo. I will be having Amazon Racing do the new tune on the car because I was not happy with the car leaning out this much after putting on the exhaust. I was told i would not need a reburn, and I have not been happy with Diablo's customer service. I drive the car pretty hard 50% of the time, so after 3 trips to the track and daily use I have about 1/2 tread left 2000 miles later on the Nitto's. I have heard with regular driving they are supposed to last 10,000-15,000 miles.:burnout: The Apten job is usually 1-3 days plus shipping and I will say Brian is tops in customer satisfaction. 30-50 Rwhp is the norm from their job and that will put me at or above my goal of 500RWHP/500RWTQ....Bill

Users who are viewing this thread