New Member New Boss

Mogumbo

Established Member
Hey All - been lurking a bit, but finally bought my Boss. 2013 in Gotta Have It Green. Lucky enough to get the Track Key and the car has the software installed.

I LOVE IT!!!! Hard to make myself get out of the car.

Looking forward to contributing to the forum

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulation! That is my favorite Boss color. I can truly understand how excited you are to own it. Enjoy!!

Mogumbo

Established Member
Welcome.
You have bought arguably the best Mustang built to date.
Enjoy
Thank you very much - problem is I enjoy it too much. Go to work early, take a 20 mike route home to my house 10 miles away. Sit in it when I get home for five minutes listening to the thumpity rump rump uh uh thumpity idle. I feel like a kid.

Mogumbo

Established Member
Unrelated to Boss - but does anyone know why my avatar is doubled and how to fix it?

Well... it’s not doubled in this thread, but if you go to forum page, on my post the avatar is doubled

Thank you

Mogumbo

Established Member
Unrelated to Boss - but does anyone know why my avatar is doubled and how to fix it?

Well... it’s not doubled in this thread, but if you go to forum page, on my post the avatar is doubled

Thank you
Never mind - either someone fixed my avatar or it somehow straightened itself out

RUgoinup?

We will NEVER forget!
Established Member
There’s nothing wrong with your avatar...you’re just on a major Boss high.

FKing1

Established Member
Thank you very much - problem is I enjoy it too much. Go to work early, take a 20 mike route home to my house 10 miles away. Sit in it when I get home for five minutes listening to the thumpity rump rump uh uh thumpity idle. I feel like a kid.

Now you must race it.
It is built for that.
I autocross mine in SCCA events & drag race.
It is a blast to race & too much fun. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread