New Member 94 Cobra

Cobra881

Established Member
I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi to all:

My name is Mohamad and I've had my 94 Cobra (#753) since 1997.

Here are few pics I took a while back.
tn5.jpg

tn4.jpg

tn3.jpg

tn.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_4919.jpg

Mods include: 3:73 gears, Ford Motorsport shorty headers, Bassani X-Pipe, Flowmaster mufflers, Pro 5.0 Shifter, Ford Racing Aluminum drive shaft, Steeda Adjustable upper and lower control arms, Steeda front Utherane bushings, Eibach springs, Tokico Illumina 5-way adjustable shocks & struts, Maximum Motorsports caster camber plates, Steeda full length subframe connectors, Power Slot break discs, and some other minor mods.

Now, I think I would like to build a supercharged 363, get a nice set of wheels (1995 or 2000 Cobra Rs).

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Welcome. Is that a factory color?

Cobra881

Established Member
Thank you all for the warm welcome and comments.

I love this car and I don't think I'll ever get rid of it. My son is 2 now and I hope one day it'll be his (hopefully he'll appreciate it and enjoy it as much as I do now).

CobraVert97 you're right about the color options for the 94-95 cobras.
The original color of the car is Rio Red. The car sat in the heat of the Texas sun for about 6 years when I was deployed overseas working with the military. When I got back, the car needed a fresh paint job so I decided to do something different, something that you don't see everyday. I picked this paint color, which has a mix of 3 different colors that really show in the sun light. It goes from brown,to gold, to purple.

4valved, I know about the hood, I'm not too crazy about it either, but I got it for free (I got it in trade for a set of 24 lb injectors I got for free anyway). I plan on getting a Cobra R hood (still waiting for a free trade :) )

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Love it. What would you think about removing the Cobra decal in the windshield and having the tailight bezels painted to match?

Users who are viewing this thread