New Market Rules

Rob_03Mach

Established Member
See my post "Tranzilla TR6060 was deleted" realize I need rule 7....my apology... would have appreciated a warning prior to it being deleted like others I've seen.... Will rewrite and update

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
See my post "Tranzilla TR6060 was deleted" realize I need rule 7....my apology... would have appreciated a warning prior to it being deleted like others I've seen.... Will rewrite and update

There are no warning anymore in the for sale section. All rules must be followed or they will be closed. These rules are ment to help protect members from scammers. As a seller its your job to post everything needed.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
There should also be a rule for people that have a big mouth and don't know how to shut it and make stupid comments about seller's items FS or pricing.

Tony

Rob_03Mach

Established Member
There are no warning anymore in the for sale section. All rules must be followed or they will be closed. These rules are ment to help protect members from scammers. As a seller its your job to post everything needed.

I get it your there to protect... Is there any way you can revive the post vs. retyping everything then I'll add the rule#7 pic? Or PM the post to me would help as well....thanks,

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I get it your there to protect... Is there any way you can revive the post vs. retyping everything then I'll add the rule#7 pic? Or PM the post to me would help as well....thanks,

You can PM a mod if you see your post was removed. We then could help you try to retrieve you thread so you can correct it. I use to PM and @ members but they were still not fixing asap. Therefore there are no warnings anymore.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Just hit the report button and we’ll deal with it.

Just look at my PMAS air intake ad down below, or maybe a mod already dealt with it since I didn't get anymore stupid comments from that member after my last comment about him being bored and self isolating.

Users who are viewing this thread