New Market Rules

ekyub

Established Member
Administrators and moderators are selective. I had a few threads with parts not with the post-its with the parts considered justified. My car ad was removed because I failed to add it to a pic with the car...exactly as another Boss 302 still for sale.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Administrators and moderators are selective. I had a few threads with parts not with the post-its with the parts considered justified. My car ad was removed because I failed to add it to a pic with the car...exactly as another Boss 302 still for sale.
Follow the rules and you won’t have issues bub.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

Selective, or not omnipresent?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
You're correct. That thread was started right when I got of of the hospital, and I missed it. In fact, I missed almost a month of threads because I wasn't on during that 1 month of being sick.

Users who are viewing this thread