new look gt500

sweatnblood

Established Member
No worries on the ruff crowed...so when I bought her she came with the svtpp package and already had the fender stripes so I just kept the same strip pattern, as for the tow hook that's something I learned from my other car and it's a huge hassle to get towed if you don't have one but I do need to take the strap off & hopefully don't need a tow...I know people like that murdered out look but just can't do it...it's been done a million times and I wanted something crazy for a while...so figured the Blue with red accents and white stripe pretty much screams American muscle...just my take on it...still waiting on the custom painted emblems that I think will help tie it together...but man do I love this car...huge fan of the shelby...just need this TVS upgrade and I'll be happy

Mach828

Established Member
Really bold move on this car. Congrats for having the balls to venture out. I like it besides the GS stripes, just because I don't like them on any car. I'd sport it if it had chrome rims to throw off the mass matte.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
post-28652-thats-a-bold-strategy-cotton-g-g2uB.gif

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread