NEW!! Lincoln MKX 2.7L EcoBoost Tune

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Introducing the NEW Lincoln MKX 2.7L EcoBoost 93 Performance tune from Livernois Motorsports. This tune is supported by our MyCalibrator tuning device and is now available! Increased throttle response, increased hp and tq, and hard/soft transmission shifting settings all in one device!

With the MKX sharing the same platform as the Ford Edge Sport 2.7L EcoBoost, we have learned some tips and tricks to increasing power for the 2.7L EcoBoost. More with the 2.7L Edge Sport later, stay tuned for updates to come!

Stock – 267hp and 354tq
93 Performance Octane Tune – 321hp and 425tq

Peak to Peak – 54hp and 71tq

To get your tune, click HERE!

Linclon MKX 2.7L SMALL.jpg
Scott_Hetherton_Lincoln_MKX_FINAL.jpeg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My '16 Edge Sport 2.7 EcoBoost finds this tuner application intriguing. Is the 93 Performance Tune intended for 93 octane fuel?

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
My '16 Edge Sport 2.7 EcoBoost finds this tuner application intriguing. Is the 93 Performance Tune intended for 93 octane fuel?

Yes, this is for 93 fuel only. You should be able to request 91 or whatever grade fuel you have. I have 91 and 93 tunes for my MKS from LMS and man, what a change it makes!

I'm curious what kind of gains downpipes and meth will add. I plan to add catted downpipes this Fall to my car.

Users who are viewing this thread