New lights

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
I see not much going on in here so let me freshen the section up a little. Just got my Rigid dually's to put on my 2013 Raptor. Will be a couple of weeks before I can get them on, but will post some pics when I get a chance.

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
Yep. Gotta heal up a little more before I can undertake that task. I should have the directions memorized by then....

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
Finally got the time to get them on! I'll get them aimed when I get the chance.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
A co-worker of mine recently got a Raptor and put a shit ton of lights on the front end. Yellow and clear D2's in the fog holes, 6" E series on each side of the license place and a 30" E-series behind the grille.

I'm still not sure how I like the duallies there. They stick out so far from the bumper holes. I think I'd put one on each side and maybe a 20" bar where the license plate is.

4CFED

Established Member
A co-worker of mine recently got a Raptor and put a shit ton of lights on the front end. Yellow and clear D2's in the fog holes, 6" E series on each side of the license place and a 30" E-series behind the grille.

I'm still not sure how I like the duallies there. They stick out so far from the bumper holes. I think I'd put one on each side and maybe a 20" bar where the license plate is.

I agree - a little too much going on with the two lights shoehorned in there. i temporarily mounted a pair of dually d2s in the same spot - like the look a little better.

i'll be moving them up to the windshield/hood mounts when i get my new bumper on (which will have a 20" led bar in it)

CE581CB5-BAA6-48D9-8645-D32ECA4F7342-49500-00000A8ACEB72F58_zps068eacbd.jpg

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
I adjusted the bumper and have no clearance issues. Need to do a little more positioning to make them even on both sides and then re-aim them. I am still not a big fan of putting them on the hood mounts, at least for every day driving. I want to add a bigger light but I haven't decided where I want to put it. I don't do alot of sport off-roading, most is in the pursuit of hunting adventures.

Users who are viewing this thread