New Idea- Member Bio!?

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
got this from my other local mustang forum...
Seems theres alot of joking many times as to what or who people really are/ do and the cars you have owned.
Lets get to know eachother a little more shall we? Just thought it would be a good idea.
I will start.

Dave Hutchinson ( creative screen name eh)

just turned 22.

Currently work as a new home sales consultant, and take some classes online, and night classes next semester. slowly getting that degree...
Run an online E-commerce marketing business that i am hoping will take off soon, and i can stop working my current job.

I like sports nutrition, paintball and MMA. I dont compete, as i just do it to keep in shape.
serve as an MP in the national guard,- going to sniper school in 5 days!!!

Im also getting engaged in about 2 months when my girlfriend and I are in Rome together

other than that, im just trying to save money ( yah......while im doing a whipple install right?) and get a house built for my girl and I.

cars ive owned in order:

93 honda civic
98 non turbo eclipse
97 Gst eclipse
98 GSX eclipse with built motor( fast but broke alot!)
2003 SVT cobra (black)
96 neon ( bought and never ran lol)
1996 Jetta
2003 DSG cobra (Current and will NEVER sell)
1995 honda civic( current DD).

Last edited:

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
nobody wants to reveal anything about themselves?

haha i figured if you can talk about PIIHB all the time, you can talk about your bobbies too....

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
I don't want you to feel lonely, Dave, so I will do a short bio on myself as well.

My name is Molly Shuler. I am 21, will be 22 in May. I just moved to the Seattle area from Montana with my boyfriend and its a pretty big change. I miss MT a lot more than I thought I would. He is from here, however we met at MSU in Montana.

I have only owned two vehicles in my life and they are:
1978 Ford F100 (tons of fun)
1995 Ford Mustang GT (the love of my life)

I work in downtown Seattle at a law firm doing office work and am going back to school to finish my degree in Mechanical Engineering.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
My name is Kat. I'm a senior in Mechanical Engineering at Texas A&M, and I graduate in August. I was born in Oklahoma, but I've lived in Lakewood, SA, Bayfield and Fort Collins, CO, Midland, San Antonio, Lewisville (Ft Worth area), and College Station, TX. Of all the placed I've been, I love Texas the best! As of today, I am employed at the Texas A&M Turbomachinery Lab. I also work weekends as a flagger or grid worker for a local open road track.

My two cars are:
2000 Mustang GT aka "HYBRED"
1999 Honda Civic EX aka "Parts Fetcher"
The other two in the stable are:
1999 Camaro SS aka "HOSSTL"
1969 Camaro w/ Lt1/T56 swap aka "Rusty" (will be restored starting this fall)

I've been dating a Camaro owner for 6 years (we met in high school).

I build model cars. I've worked in a machine shop as an engine builder. I can even change my own oil. That's about all I can think of?

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
Name is Raul but most people call me Rken (Arken) I am 27 D.O.B is 06-04-1980. Work as a Graphic Designer/Art Director (have been for the last 10 years).

I live in Sunny Monterey, CA (yes pebble beach and laguna seca are inches away from me).

My Cars:
1999 Mustang Cobra
t_2.jpg

1983 Mustang GT T-Top
fax.jpg

1965 Mustang Coupe
sx.jpg

2005 Toyota Highlander - No pic

other cars in the Garage (wife):

2006 Factory SC'd Scion TC
sci.jpg

1996 Honda Civic - no pic

In case people wonder why they call me Rken. Years back when Street Fighter II came along friends started messing around and calling me Raoolken (when Ken throws a fire ball he says hadooken). Over the years it got chopped up to Rken and has stuck with me since.

Last edited:

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
I don't want you to feel lonely, Dave, so I will do a short bio on myself as well.

My name is Molly Shuler. I am 21, will be 22 in May. I just moved to the Seattle area from Montana with my boyfriend and its a pretty big change. I miss MT a lot more than I thought I would. He is from here, however we met at MSU in Montana.

I have only owned two vehicles in my life and they are:
1978 Ford F100 (tons of fun)
1995 Ford Mustang GT (the love of my life)

I work in downtown Seattle at a law firm doing office work and am going back to school to finish my degree in Mechanical Engineering.

haha well thanks for chiming in. seems like people are hesitant to open up. just seems funny to me, we talk about everything on this site:lol1:

92z28

Established Member
Sure why not give this a try. My name is Manny, I was born in Reynosa located in the Mexican State of Tamaulipas just south of Texas and next to the gulf. My family moved here (MN) 15 years ago today (Feb 14).

My entire education has been here in Minnesota and I currently attend MSU Mankato and I work for their Anthropology department. Im studying History/Social Studies and hopefully I will be done next spring.

I drive a thirdgen Camaro that I really don't like all that much but its kinda nice I guess. I hope to own a Mustang after college but plan on keeping the mullet-mobile since it was my first car.

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
How many time do I have to tell people I'm a 10th degree black belt and can bench press 1200lbs. That's what a sig is for.

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
Name is Raul but most people call me Rken (Arken) I am 27 D.O.B is 06-04-1980. Work as a Graphic Designer/Art Director (have been for the last 10 years).

I live in Sunny Monterey, CA (yes pebble beach and laguna seca are inches away from me).

My Cars:
1999 Mustang Cobra
1983 Mustang GT T-Top
1965 Mustang Coupe
2005 Toyota Highlander

other cars in the Garage (wife):
2006 Factory SC'd Scion TC
1996 Honda Civic

In case people wonder why they call me Rken. Years back when Street Fighter II came along friends started messing around and calling me Raoolken (when Ken throws a fire ball he says hadooken). Over the years it got chopped up to Rken and has stuck with me since.

graphic desgin huh? i was very interested in that straight of of high school. there just isnt much opportunity here in the midwest with it, and the classes seemed boring.
i drew alot growing up, and took classes in high school( mom is an art teachter) but never followed it as a career path.

you liking it?

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
How many time do I have to tell people I'm a 10th degree black belt and can bench press 1200lbs. That's what a sig is for.

haha i saw that in the other karate thread.

now....what else do you do?
becuase chuck norris is the ONLY person( if you want to call him a person..)
who eats sleeps and breathes martial arts.

you HAVE to do something else, right?
:lol1:

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
graphic desgin huh? i was very interested in that straight of of high school. there just isnt much opportunity here in the midwest with it, and the classes seemed boring.
i drew alot growing up, and took classes in high school( mom is an art teachter) but never followed it as a career path.

you liking it?

Yeah i love it.. i dropped out of HS at 17 to follow my art career but it was shortly lived due to my graffiti problem. Got my first graphic design job at 18 then left for college (art school) in Arizona (after getting my GED) that did not work out so well. Came back to California got my old job back and worked there for about 2 years until starting my own design studio that lasted about 3.5 years. things got sour with my partners and i landed an in house design job here in Monterey where i am now. All in All love doing Design/ Art for a living.

Abilene06speed

Formerly Abilene01stang
Established Member
My name is John. I am 25 and single and I live in Abilene, Texas. I just graduated from Hardin-Simmons University with a bachelors of business administration with a specialty in Finance. Job search current.

My interests include....automotive, photography, theology, astronomy, and most areas of science.

I have only owned 1 car...My 01 Mustang GT. I bought it about 4 years ago when I worked for a Toyota dealership in Lawton, Oklahoma. Since I worked at a dealership when the car was traded in I got a really really good deal on it. The car had 8000 miles on it then and now has just under 30000.

Last edited:

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
My name is Kat. I'm a senior in Mechanical Engineering at Texas A&M, and I graduate in August. I was born in Oklahoma, but I've lived in Lakewood, SA, Bayfield and Fort Collins, CO, Midland, San Antonio, Lewisville (Ft Worth area), and College Station, TX. Of all the placed I've been, I love Texas the best! As of today, I am employed at the Texas A&M Turbomachinery Lab. I also work weekends as a flagger or grid worker for a local open road track.

My two cars are:
2000 Mustang GT aka "HYBRED"
1999 Honda Civic EX aka "Parts Fetcher"
The other two in the stable are:
1999 Camaro SS aka "HOSSTL"
1969 Camaro w/ Lt1/T56 swap aka "Rusty" (will be restored starting this fall)

I've been dating a Camaro owner for 6 years (we met in high school).

I build model cars. I've worked in a machine shop as an engine builder. I can even change my own oil. That's about all I can think of?

Looks like we have a lot in common! I also worked in a machine shop rebuilding engines etc. for quite awhile. Family business. I miss it more than words can say.

2.1kennebell

ricerEATER
Established Member
My name is Jimmy, im 17 and a senior in highschool...um i live in Bel Air MD...i currently dont have a job...i have a 2.1kennebell GT....um I love riding dirtbikes, wroking on cars, and um hang with friends...um i had a 98 GT before the 02 GT...idk wat else to say

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
My name is Derek. I'm 21 as of last August. I'm a senior at Penn State graduating in May with a B.S. in Astronomy/Astrophysics and Physics, and minors in Mathematics and Astrobiology.

Looking to land a job within the DoD or the intelligence community after graduation. Loved mustangs since I was about 14 and am looking to get into a terminator after I land a solid job.

iCEMANSGCCC

Banned
Hi, I'm Steve. I'm 18 years old born on January 29th. I graduated high school early in December and have proceeded to enjoy my job as a burger flipper with a LOT more hours since.

I was born in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. I now reside in a small town called Ahoskie. I'm moving back to Winston-Salem in June.

I've had three cars-

a 1988 Mercury Grand Marquis(still have it)

1988 Mustang LX 4 cyl(sold)

and 1983 Mustang GLX/3.8 V6 Carb'd(still own)

I love cars, soccer, and guitar. =P

Last edited:

DanTheMan18

Established Member
My name is Dan, obviously.

22, turning 23 in 5 more days. Have to drink an extra bottle of water to celebrate.

Current job.. well I'm out here in Iraq, currently. Normally I'm a Circuit City Mobile Installer, full time, and an Air Force reservist. Once I get back to the states, I'll definitely be looking for a new job. I love the job itself, just despise working for the company.

I live in Oklahoma City.

I love messing with cars, car audio, video games, music (I've been drumming for well over 13 years, and playing guitar for well over 10). Trying to set up a band so we can at least play locally, it's been a few years since I've drummed on stage, and I miss it.

I was engaged, but recently it got broken off because my fiance decided that 6 months alone was too much for her. Really caught me off guard, because she's also in the Air Force, so I thought out of everyone, she would definitely be the strong and supportive one. Live, learn, adapt, overcome. I'll be smarter next time I look for a serious relationship.

I plan on reorganizing my life once I get back. I'm not sure if I want to try to go active duty Air Force, finally start up college (since I "took a year off," which has lasted ever since I graduated in 2003), or find a new job. Whichever direction I go, college will be a must.

Cars that I've owned, in order of oldest to most recent:

1991 Dodge Dynasty, White
1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS, Teal with the primer mod. (still own)
2000 Ford Mustang, Silver, currently trying to sell. (still own)
1999 Ford Mustang Cobra, White (still own)

Users who are viewing this thread