New Horse In The Stable - Mint 27k Original Mile 1995 GT

SmokeGreyHatch

Established Member
I've been looking for a nice street car with all the amenities that my wife, daughter and I could all enjoy. Stumbled across this jewel and struck a deal with the 70 year old original owner. This car is the cleanest 5.0 pushrod car I have ever owned. It's like a time warp back to 1995 driving right off of the lot. It's amazing how pleasurable these cars are when they were new. The previous owner drove it 3500 miles in the last 12 years -:D That said he still took great care in firing it up weekly. The only items ever replaced were the tires with BFG G Force KDW's and the battery. I'm ecstatic right now. This thing is loaded with every option including the option 3.08 rear. It's great to have a fully documented car with every piece of factory literature, window sticker, and even the dealer invoice. Going through the car changing all the fluids (brake, oil, trans, rear, coolant, etc) then going to just enjoy it for a while. Almost feel bad modding it in the future........:lol1:

SN%20Interior.jpg

SN1.jpg

2DXTRM

Pushrod 5.0
Established Member
Congrats! That's one clean DFG! You sure don't see those split triibars anymore! Love these sn95s!

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Congrats, low mileage older cars are always nice to drive. What are the future plans for it?

Last edited:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Wow, the seats alone show how well cared for it was. I would love to know how much you paid for it.

SmokeGreyHatch

Established Member
Congrats! That's one clean DFG! You sure don't see those split triibars anymore! Love these sn95s!

Congrats, low mileage older cars are always nice to drive. What are the future plans for it?

Congrats that is a nice find.

Thanks a lot, gentlemen. The plans for this are to keep it as factory appearing as possible overall, stock interior with factory radio/CD, stock exterior, factory, wheels, brakes, suspension, etc. I want about 450 rwhp out of a stock shortblock Vortech combo. Going with the new 56 cc Trick Flow 11R 190's, Trick Flow R intake, and a Vortech V3-Si at 10-12 psi. Keeping the stock cam and it'll make more than enough into block splitting territory without one on the stock bottom end. 1.75" shorties and full Bassani stainless exhaust, 3.55's, MM full length subframes and STB, 1.7 rockers, FRPP 47's, Pro M 92, FRPP aluminum DS, stock T5 with a Spec 1 clutch, and a Fluidyne for cooling. Plan to tune it with a Anderson PMS. Should be a nice reliable conservative combo keeping all the amenities like AC, PS, and nothing to compromise NVH. Just want a nice clean sleeperish stock-appearing vert with power to run deep 11's......you know just putzzing around power :)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I love it when someone finds an older Mustang (20 years old in this case) in such pristine condition with very low miles. Congratulations! :beer:

SmokeGreyHatch

Established Member
Wow that thing is immaculate

Thanks man

It's like a time capsule.

It really is...Thanks, Sid.

I love it when someone finds an older Mustang (20 years old in this case) in such pristine condition with very low miles. Congratulations! :beer:

Thanks Bob. This is my first one of the era that was an original owner car and less than 50k original miles. It's been a great experience so far.

BladeX10

Established Member
Would love to find an extremely low mileage SN95/New Edge GT. Problem is, Everyone wants top dollar for them.

Users who are viewing this thread