New here in SJ

12KBCoyote

Established Member
So I've somewhat traded teams and have joined the blue oval racing team haha. I before you flame me, have an 05 Subaru Forester xt, which isn't a slouch for what it is at 305whp and 350trq, but I wanted something that had a little more room to grow so I just bought a 2012 kona blue gt 6spd. I pick it up tomorrow and couldn't be happier. The previous owner has a full exhaust on it, and I was told it's has no cats lol. Anyone know any sj private inspection stations that are friendly? Anyway hope to catch up with you guys in the area. You could mostly find me on rte 42 or rte 38 for school or work. I have hit the cars and coffee in Mt. Laurel before so will be there soon.

TwoTone5oh

Established Member
I'm new myself to south jersey. I'm in Medford. I have been wanting to catch that cars and coffee for a little while now but the weather has been to crapy. It's every Saturday isn't it? I'll keep an eye out for you when I'm out and about.

12KBCoyote

Established Member
Yeah, it's every Saturday and def please do, always good to meet other car enthusiasts. About cars and coffee though the one day I went where it was crappy there was an amg slr black series that had a full renntech package lol, nasty car.

ExTurbo

Established Member
Welcome! i work in cherry hill, mostly travel up and down 295...wish i could come to cars and coffee but im usually at work :(

12KBCoyote

Established Member
Maybe we can start our own meet, would be nice to actually meet up with other mustang owners. Do like a Red Robin day in cherry hill or something, or PJ's for wings

Users who are viewing this thread