New Harley Owner

Massie02GT

Established Member
Is anyone still building/driving these on here? Seems like this section is dead.

I’m picking up an 03 HD on Monday that needs some love. Got it for a good deal and have always wanted one, so I decided to pull the trigger. It runs great for the mileage, but is showing its age. Where is everyone getting parts for these things? Is there a more active forum for them?

tonysailor

Established Member
I have new polished magnum powers blower, rotors, plenum heated treated, port matched, throttle body 2600 Cam, port matched, plus spacer between intercooler, JESEL cam followers. ALL PARTS ARE NEW NEVER INSTALLED. plus I posted extra parts on this site.
These are not cheap. If interested I can send pictures. Look at selling truck I have tons of new and used replacement parts. In fact my truck has a functioning shaker hood, it is black. It could be bolted on a 03 I own a 02 Dark shadow gray.

blue 07

Established Member
Im still lovin my 08 ! 110 K and in awesome condition.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just saw a HD the other day. Very rare sight. First one I ever saw was back in 2003 when I got my '03 Cobra. It was in the dealership showroom. Black! What a stunning truck. Still is a great looking truck IMO.

Hope you find the parts you need.

tonysailor

Established Member
I have been on these sites since 02. Have not commented in sometime still own my beast.

mine has a lot of mods wife hares it. I bought more to put on but I got in serious injury.
So now I got a nice truck with more fast parts.
If you live in Hampton Roads let me know stop by for a beer.

I bought a lot of parts when trucks were a few years old. Got half garage full!
Tony

4ctNduction

I just bought a 02 harley from a buddy thats in the same truck club. I actually bought it for the wheels , but it has 160 on the body but ford installed a new motor in it in 2016 and it only has 30k on it. the paint is ruff but it drives well. all i have done to it is swap the wheels (put factory harley wheels on it) and put my SCT tuner on it that i took off of my cobra. nice little truck

4ctNduction

I just bought a 02 harley from a buddy thats in the same truck club. I actually bought it for the wheels , but it has 160 on the body but ford installed a new motor in it in 2016 and it only has 30k on it. the paint is ruff but it drives well. all i have done to it is swap the wheels (put factory harley wheels on it) and put my SCT tuner on it that i took off of my cobra. nice little truck

Attachments

• IMG_20200627_203332_898.jpg
    IMG_20200627_203332_898.jpg
    520.9 KB · Views: 155

Massie02GT

Established Member
Kinda forgot I started this thread.

I ended up picking up the truck, and got it for a little better price than originally listed. Not super happy about what I paid, but it was the only supercharged Shamu in the San Antonio area for sale. Anyway...

Since I’ve had it I’ve done mainly maintenance things that the previous owner ignored. I still have a bit to do, but the truck is already scheduled to go in next week for some work.

Since I’ve had it I’ve done the normal fluid changes, sensor replacements, etc. I also added a JLT passenger side catch can, 20” Lightning replica wheels with new tires, Bilstein shocks all the way around, and it is going in Tuesday to install my entire brake package I’ve collected. It’s getting new rotors and pads front and rear, front powder coated PowerStop calipers, and front stainless brake lines. Also having them throw on the Belltech shackles while they have it to bring the rear of the truck down to a more level stance.

Once the weather cools off here in TX I’ll be installing a Fluidyne heat exchanger, a new intercooler pump, and a Canton intercooler reservoir tank powder coated wrinkle black with a polished lid.

The truck still needs ball joints, tie rods, and a few other miscellaneous things, but it’s getting there. Here is how the truck currently sits and a pic of the calipers going on.

83b7bc3fe704d28867029209388d31e3.jpg

97beb72c80833d5652731854484350cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Assuming that's a current photo of your HD, it looks to be in really great shape. Should run like it should once you finish the maintenance work you've planned. Congrats!

Massie02GT

Established Member
Assuming that's a current photo of your HD, it looks to be in really great shape. Should run like it should once you finish the maintenance work you've planned. Congrats!

It is a current pic; thank you!

It needs a little paint work. The previous owner painted the flares and front bumper black, and they should be silver. The flares I will be putting back to silver, but the front bumper has grown on me. Not sure what I’m going to do with it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread