UPD
Cmdp
Jlt CAI
o/r X pipe
pypes m780 dumps
15" weld draglites
28x10.5x15 M/T Slicks

on motor my best pass on the 1/8 mile was 7.8 @ 87.5mph
i added a wet nitrous kit for like a month, i put a 100 shot but i did not tune the car, it was running like crap and i was running on 275/40/17 M/T and traction was a joke when i prayed, so i got rid of the 17"s and the wet kit. best pass was 7.5 @ 89mph but i wasnt even able to load the converter.

tomorrow i'll add a 175 dry shot, gt500 T/B, dual ford gt fuel pumps, Kb Bap and long tube headers, and get the car tuned again.

please dont ask me about dyno sheet becuase i havent dyno it yet. i like to get the car tuned on the street and the track. next time it gets tune it would have to be on the dyno and i'll post numbers

here is a time slip from saturday night, i went and try my dry kit with a 38 jet used my n/a street tune with a bit of tweak on the wot fuel. also a vid against a turbo sn95 :)

CIMG2753.gif

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG6u_GfnCkc&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - turbo sn95 vs 50shot s197[/ame]

:D

blck04gt

Just a stupid GT....
Established Member
Welcome man. I as well, have seen you on a ton of S197 forums. Did you need any spacers for those draglites?

kleistang

Established Member
Welcome man. I as well, have seen you on a ton of S197 forums. Did you need any spacers for those draglites?
Yeah. im always there. but im always online and i like to be reading car stuff while im at work. i really like this site a lot.

No. i grind the calipers, took a out a chunk of metal out of it that wasnt need it and im running with out the sway bar for now. the car is lauching great. i'll do the steeda atiroll bar when i get some money.

96supersnake

Established Member
Very nice! If you get a chance give us an in car vid? I have always been interested in a stall for my car. welcome , and cool car.

kleistang

Established Member
thanks man, i'll see what i can do about that vid, i just got a couple of things installed on the car and need to get it tuned before i go to the track again

kleistang

Established Member
ps u would love the stall converter. its drives really close to stock but when u step on it it gets to the power faster

96supersnake

Established Member
Thanks man on the info , I want to do a 3000 tci stall and get their new shifter they came out with! I have always wondered what the street manners would be like , maybe if you get that vid.I can see how it performs on the street, thanks.

kleistang

Established Member
well, i got the headers installed, and 4" cowl hood, i'll tune the car at the track on wenedsday, and put a k member. then i'll to the 1/4 mile on friday, and give it a try. i'll see if i can post those vids for u.

CIMG2795.gif

CIMG2796.gif

CIMG2797.gif

CIMG2798.gif
[/QUOTE]

07mustangGT

Established Member
welcome to the site, i dont know how i feel about the head lights yet, but very nice stang u have there. And some nice numbers as well

Users who are viewing this thread