New Guy...

92BlkGT

Established Member
Hey guys, I'm new to the site and was looking for some guidence. A year ago I bought my 92 foxbody with the intentions of making it a 351 turbo setup and have a fun street car. And now I'm to the point where it's basically a roller and thought maybe doing a carb 408 and doing like a prostreet machine and bracket race while being able to drive it on the street. While it would be fun Its alot farther away from what I originally wanted, so then I thought I'd sell the rest of the car and put that towards a 03/04 cobra which is everything I want. Just looking for a nice weekend/nice weather drive because I have a DD. Sorry for the long story just looking for other opinions

iBiTe03

Established Member
Welcome to the site! Boy there are so many options, a 351 turbo fox sounds like a lot of fun. If you like having a little bit more luxury while having respectable power than a Cobra would be a better choice and more reliable and probably less to maintain. Ported blower, pulley, intake and exhaust your lookin at 500hp.

dynobobstieg

Good Daily Driver:

500 RWHP
485 RWTQ

Stiegemeier Ported blower, Throttle Body and Plenum *Stage 4
2.93 Upper (*we have in stock any color)
Gates belt with notched tensioner part # K080735
NGK TR6's Gap @ .038
Stiegemeier SCT Tune
Metco CAI (straight shot, un-shrouded, filter type)
High Flow Cat Back Exhaust.

Stiegemeier:burnout:
StiegeSplash
More Information, graphs, data, testimonies, pictures, ect......
Supercharger Q&A, Moderated by Dyno Bob

Feel free to call we can answer your questions.
Thanks
636-949-2275
Welcome to the site!

Last edited by a moderator:

92BlkGT

Established Member
That's another thing to think about having a newer mustang over my 92, handling, ride quality, everything. I would have to put about 10k or more into my car plus all the work to get it rolling, and with work it's hard to find time to tinker on it. It's been sitting in the garage for 6 months.

Users who are viewing this thread