New guy

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Wasn't sure where to put this. Three weeks ago I finally found a 2013 boss in performance white (#2082) after searching for quite a long time. Coming from a focus ST this is a lot more car but has me missing a few things about the focus.

I've pulled the exhaust baffles and have a Barton hybrid 3 shifter waiting to install after the steeda jacking rails are dropped off.

I'm trying to find some cat deletes, does anyone have a source for some? Seems the EPA has an opinion about them so no one is selling them.
14571f69406315576895c235d0889cfa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations on finally finding your Performance White Boss. How many miles on it? Looks to be a really nice condition. Not surprising!

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Congratulations on finally finding your Performance White Boss. How many miles on it? Looks to be a really nice condition. Not surprising!
Thank you sir.

It had 19K on it when I got it. I just rolled over 20K today. It's fixing to get parked until March so I'm trying to get some seat time before winter comes about.

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
Beautiful Boss! The white was always my favorite. Welcome to the site and enjoy the toy!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Congratulations on the Beautiful car! What do you miss about your Focus ST?
Turbo noises man. The spool sounds. The noise of the HKS blow off valve. How crazy good it handled. It went the direction you pointed it, immediately. The gear changes. Keyless entry. Push button start. 30 MPG. Visibility. Cargo space.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thank you sir.

It had 19K on it when I got it. I just rolled over 20K today. It's fixing to get parked until March so I'm trying to get some seat time before winter comes about.

That's nice, low miles. It's usually tough putting a car like this parked for the winter months, but you can certainly look forward to Spring. You're going to really enjoy driving it next Spring, Summer and Fall.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Turbo noises man. The spool sounds. The noise of the HKS blow off valve. How crazy good it handled. It went the direction you pointed it, immediately. The gear changes. Keyless entry. Push button start. 30 MPG. Visibility. Cargo space.

Very honest, interesting things you missed about your Focus ST. VERY different cars, of course. I hope you enjoy the special way the Boss attacks the road. You'll always have memories and those things you liked about the Focus, of course. Too bad you couldn't have held onto the Focus ST so you'd have both in your stable.

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Very honest, interesting things you missed about your Focus ST. VERY different cars, of course. I hope you enjoy the special way the Boss attacks the road. You'll always have memories and those things you liked about the Focus, of course. Too bad you couldn't have held onto the Focus ST so you'd have both in your stable.
Yes sir.

But a V8 with a 7400 RPM redline is something I've needed for years and years. I'll have another focus one day. They're just too fun of a car not to have. They're like little turbo gocarts. And they can be built to be pretty quick little cars if you can tolerate the terrible exhaust note and enjoy no traction in a front wheel drive configuration.

Users who are viewing this thread