New guy @ Ramstein

RCM90

Established Member
Just ducking in to say whats up. I've been a member of the site for a little bit, but finally bought a mustang since PCSing to Ramstein. I've got a 2010gt that has some basic bolt-ons.

Lightnin440

Established Member
What's up man!! Welcome!!! We'll have some meet-ups kicking off soon now that the weather is starting to improve (hopefully haha)!!

BV600

Established Member
Just ducking in to say whats up. I've been a member of the site for a little bit, but finally bought a mustang since PCSing to Ramstein. I've got a 2010gt that has some basic bolt-ons.

Welcome

What's up man!! Welcome!!! We'll have some meet-ups kicking off soon now that the weather is starting to improve (hopefully haha)!!

How many people do you usually have at the meets?

Lightnin440

Established Member
Welcome

How many people do you usually have at the meets?

Well, we have a euro/mustang specific deal as well as a import/US group (you can find both on FB - search Euro Steed and then KMC Car-Heads & Bikers DreamTeam for the overall car group)

For the Mustangs, it's been myself, two guys with GB 5.0's, a black 5.0, 2 Torch Red Terminator's, a blue Fox, Black SN95 Cobra, and a '10 GT. That's pretty much the core group I'd say so far. But really anyone & everyone is welcome!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread