New guy in South Florida

JC-RH

Established Member
Hello everyone. I’m actively searching for the right Terminator…preferably in South Florida. I currently have a 6MT Infiniti G37 sedan. I just wanted to pop in here and introduce myself. I know there is much to learn.

MG0h3

Established Member
Welcome.

Think there is a WTB ad for Florida around here and some cars may have popped up in there

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

CobraTampa

Established Member
There is a low mileage 03 Redfire vert on the FL West Coast. One owner and looks like it has minimal mods. I know the owner second hand and have ZERO skin in this game but from what I was told its a solid car. I advised her to post more pics in the ad like interior, engine and undercarriage but i guess she hasnt done it yet. I have seen them and they look good. She's already dropped the price from 33k to 31k.

EDIT- Looks like she updated the ad with the pics.

2003 Ford Mustang COBRA SVT | eBay

CobraTampa

Established Member
Merritt Island is the east coast. What’s up with the hood pins and grill?

Sorry..brain fart. It is east coast.

The lady who is selling it works for my brother over there. It was her husbands car and she really doesn’t know much about it. I asked about the hood pins but she doesn’t know. I knew that would be an issue selling. Personally I would never put pins in unless I HAD to for safety reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

JC-RH

Established Member
Thanks everyone. Yes, I have seen some of those posts. I’m keeping my eyes wide open for something that catches my attention.

smokedbystang

Established Member
Just went and looked at this one. It's in pretty rough shape. Seat bolster is chewed up, numerous gouges in the paint, several dings, whatever front grill he added is falling off, engine compartment has some rust, fake hood pins (not sure if they are screwed into the hood or double sided tape). Just in rough shape considering the price they are asking. I expected a much cleaner 1 owner car.
There is a low mileage 03 Redfire vert on the FL West Coast. One owner and looks like it has minimal mods. I know the owner second hand and have ZERO skin in this game but from what I was told its a solid car. I advised her to post more pics in the ad like interior, engine and undercarriage but i guess she hasnt done it yet. I have seen them and they look good. She's already dropped the price from 33k to 31k.

EDIT- Looks like she updated the ad with the pics.

2003 Ford Mustang COBRA SVT | eBay

Sent from my SM-G991U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
From the photos, it doesn't look that beat up, but you did see it in person.

CobraTampa

Established Member
Just went and looked at this one. It's in pretty rough shape. Seat bolster is chewed up, numerous gouges in the paint, several dings, whatever front grill he added is falling off, engine compartment has some rust, fake hood pins (not sure if they are screwed into the hood or double sided tape). Just in rough shape considering the price they are asking. I expected a much cleaner 1 owner car.

Man that sucks. Based on the pics I got it definitely didn't come across as bad as you say. But hey...somebody will pick it up.

smokedbystang

Established Member
Yeah it's not horrible, just not what I was expecting. Couple deep gouges in the paint (top of left rear 1/4 panel and behind driver door) and several dings. Will be a good daily for someone or repaint, fix dings, and enjoy. I just wanted more of a show car for the miles and price. The miles are great but I wouldn't pay more than $20k for it. Someone will probably pay $26-$27k for it but not me.

smokedbystang

Established Member
BTW - did you see the 04 SY in Tampa for sale? 19k miles for $29,995. Looks in really good shape. It's at a dealer. They told me $29,500 was bottom dollar. It's on Ebay and Marketplace. I haven't had time to drive 3 hours to check it out. Not a bad price in today's market but IMO still overpriced. I'm going to start looking again mid winter. Maybe prices will calm down a bit. It's hard to pay $30k and up for these since my 14 GT500 was only $44k. I'm in no hurry. Good luck on your search.
Man that sucks. Based on the pics I got it definitely didn't come across as bad as you say. But hey...somebody will pick it up.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Smart decision. You’ll find a Cobra is more pristine condition for $30K-$31K.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread