New guy here with foxwagon project

nelzsvt

Established Member
OK, sounds good. Hit me up on Foureyed, I'm OX1, same as here when you decide to swap all that stuff. Might be interested in some spares, if you are looking to sell.
Will do. It might be a while but I will certainly let you know first if and when it happens. I don’t know how I was lucky enough to get a police cluster and an LX cluster but like you I ended up with both.

nelzsvt

Established Member
Another pic of the Daddywagon!

full.jpg

nelzsvt

Established Member
T56 is now at the top of my list.

I have decided that the tr3550 needs to go. I am having trouble shifting it into second gear. Whether up or down-shifting second gear is a pain in the a€£! I am gonna have to save for the 6-speed.

Shifting into second is just a pain. Something is worn out or not adjusted right. Also I really notice the gap to overdrive. A second overdrive gear would be really nice there. First gear is just a blip to get the car going and it’s done. I think the thing to bear in mind is I use the car on the street.
full.jpg

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member

NICE!

Had a TKO500 with a 26 input (tr3550 based) ditched it for a TKO Magnum (TR6060/T56). The longer first gear is so much nicer. Plus I use 5th a lot around here don't miss the big overdrive jump. Probably one of my favorite moss all around, considering time you're actually enjoying it vs only when you're beating on it.

nelzsvt

Established Member
NICE!

Had a TKO500 with a 26 input (tr3550 based) ditched it for a TKO Magnum (TR6060/T56). The longer first gear is so much nicer. Plus I use 5th a lot around here don't miss the big overdrive jump. Probably one of my favorite moss all around, considering time you're actually enjoying it vs only when you're beating on it.
Exactly. I was eventually gonna have to go the magnum route with a quicktime bell if I didn't find this transmission. Since I am not into drag racing really and this car was always meant to be a street car I might rethink my rear end gearing. We'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread