New Guy from Mizzou

CRUISIN66

Hey Guys! I'm Jim from St Louis. I just wanted to say “Hi” and give you a quick look at my new project Mach 1 that I picked up last month. It’s a 2004 with 200K miles, MT, 2 owners, stock with some rust. It has a blown up engine…I have no idea what happened, but there’s a hole in the block and zero oil on the dipstick. The guy I bought it from said that he was leaving a parking lot, going about 35mph and it went “POP”. This happened in May of 2017. So, I found a ‘03 Aviator engine with 107K miles that I’m going to use as the replacement. I'm certain I'll need a little help with this swap and should probably start a build thread. The only mods I have planned are black chrome Saleen or Cobra wheels and a suspension drop. There will be more later…like a supercharger, but first things first...which is getting this thing cleaned up and back on the road.

I look forward making some new friends and chatting cars with you guys.

Jim

YGfjs63Z2Y5c7vqqZob81bAU9y50DXNKTSU0k0tpdw4vp_g1WRzry3LB3b_vA?width=660&height=437&cropmode=none.jpg

8TiVyQ8lioCzU3eC2LzEVrGpKEYwyW8YIv8N9_qZesuALka8YWB5D_zHrgW9g?width=660&height=437&cropmode=none.jpg

beJKTwclUhQDlFkeinzzqjsmClJDI7mFlW-J9lDEVZnaBW5w235XNIPSgdGKQ?width=660&height=437&cropmode=none.jpg

l2lA-t-894pZTvfKQQ9gAnwLWRUFPCvq5f0KOBmpenB6Ix0A_fbU-worLPw1A?width=660&height=437&cropmode=none.jpg

PXMYFBKIDKOkXrn8xzOOVQAUXoQ_JhpPaqGheGf4HC5BPIVsBwLmmJVF3DX0Q?width=660&height=437&cropmode=none.jpg

Recon

Established Member
Welcome to the party, glad you could make it.
Looking forward to seeing the car getting roadworthy. I’m having to do the same with mine. Any interior pictures?

Pick your poison.

CRUISIN66

Welcome to the party, glad you could make it.
Looking forward to seeing the car getting roadworthy. I’m having to do the same with mine. Any interior pictures?

Pick your poison.

Thanks guys.

Here's the only interior picture I have. Its pretty dirty and I believe a cat has been living in the back window and back seat for the past few years. I'm thinking it should clean up okay. At first glance it needs ds and ps door panel cups, ds window switch, ds seat cover, ds back seat foam and a hand brake boot.

DfYpuQ1Z2-OFHZ86BboEvP20L29EbU_QWeLnH4pDyenWDFnCsP0I8ls2lVZA?width=1024&height=678&cropmode=none.jpg

Last edited:

Recon

Established Member
That interior is in better shape than I thought. Then again that’s based on just one picture. It’s nice to see a stock interior, mine looks absolutely ridiculous with all the silver everywhere.

Pick your poison.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, pretty stark difference between interior photo and exterior photos.

@CRUISIN66, welcome to SVTPerformance! And best of lucking with your newly acquired Mach 1.

Users who are viewing this thread