New guy from Gulfport MS

2141pete

Established Member
Hey folks new guy from the gulf coast. I am more of a Lurker for now. I have been wrapped up in diesel performance for the last few years so this should be a big change. I hope to be going soon from a 7k pound 12 second Dodge diesel to an 03/04 terminator. I have been looking around searching and learning but I'm sure stupid newbie questions will pop up since I am still learning the acronyms. I hope to have the truck sold and be into my dream car in the next month or so. Otherwise just a regular person, active duty Marine Corps Sergeant by trade. I have a wife and 2 kids, 5 year old daughter and 3 year old son with another boy arriving any day now.

Kobra Khan

Krazy SVT Poster!
Established Member
Welcome to the site. You may want to check out torqueaddicts dot com as well as there are several members on that site that live on the coast with terminators.

2141pete

Established Member
Welcome to the site. You may want to check out torqueaddicts dot com as well as there are several members on that site that live on the coast with terminators.

Thanks for the tip I will slide over now. I am pretty excited about the change but this will definetley be a relearning phase. I havent changed a set of spark plugs in several years lol.

Users who are viewing this thread