New guy from Ga

CobraHuck

Established Member
Welp, posted in the wrong section to start with, but was pointed in the right direction. Anyways, just figured I'd introduce myself. My name's Zach Huckleberry (yes, I know I know lmao) but my friends call me Huck. Just turned 23 thursday, graduated from Georgia Southern in may with a bachelor's in Construction Mangement.

I've been lurking for years, I used to have a Canary Yellow '94 5.0 GT that I was turning into a Cobra. I'm looking to get back into an SN Cobra, but this time I wanna play with a 4V car :banana:. Anyways, here's some pics of my old car. Looking forward to hanging around more and learning!

Daisyyy.jpg

Daisy.jpg

Daisyyarddd.jpg

daisyyardrear.jpg

Daisylights.jpg

Custom mounted Fox ultra clears from LRS
DaisycustomFoxfogs.jpg

:beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Good looking GT, Huck. From the photos it looks to be in awesome shape. Are you going to make a rear bumper change to complete the transformation?

CobraHuck

Established Member
Good looking GT, Huck. From the photos it looks to be in awesome shape. Are you going to make a rear bumper change to complete the transformation?

Thanks :beer: It was in great shape, damn near flawless especially for 150k miles. Sadly, I no longer have the car :( but that rear bumper was on the list. Sold it about 2 years ago, gonna be getting into a 4V SN95 this time around.

welcome. Dont usually like yellow, but that car looks pretty good

Thanks!

Welcome to svtp. Very nice car.

Thanks!

Big welcome, man! Nice car.

Thanks!

I'll probably be in Georgia friday. Trying to give me a place to stay? :p

Very nice car, and welcome to the forum.

Thanks! If you buy my truck so I can get another Cobra, I'll gladly put you up! :lol:

Welcome from a fellow ga member!

Thanks! I can't wait to come to some meets

Users who are viewing this thread