New guy from Ga

CobraHuck

Established Member
Hey guys, just figured I'd introduce myself. My name's Zach Huckleberry (yes, I know I know lmao) but my friends call me Huck. Just turned 23 thursday, graduated from Georgia Southern in may with a bachelor's in Construction Mangement.

I've been lurking for years, I used to have a Canary Yellow '94 5.0 GT that I was turning into a Cobra. I'm looking to get back into an SN Cobra, but this time I wanna play with a 4V car :banana:. Anyways, here's some pics of my old car. Looking forward to hanging around more and learning!

Daisyyy.jpg

Daisy.jpg

Daisyyarddd.jpg

daisyyardrear.jpg

Daisylights.jpg

Custom mounted Fox ultra clears from LRS
DaisycustomFoxfogs.jpg

:beer:

CobraHuck

Established Member
Still trying to figure out where all the sections are, didn't know there was an intro area. Mods please close

Last edited:

CobraHuck

Established Member
Thanks! I've always loved your car. I used to be on Stangnet and always loved it when you posted pics :thumbsup:

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Welcome from another Georgia member. Where are you local to?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Saw your other thread in the "Newbies" forum. Again, very nice looking GT there. Looks to be in great shape.

Low Class Yuppie

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Welcome to the forum! Gorgeous car you have there. I love SN95s with FR500s...especially yellow ones! Lots of nice details on it, like the red calipers. Can't wait to have another 4V guy on board. :rockon:

CobraHuck

Established Member
Not you...a spam bot posted in this thread before. It was removed.

Ahh, gotcha. Thought y'all were talking about me.

Welcome from another Georgia member. Where are you local to?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks! :beer: I'm around the Mall of Ga/Buford area

Saw your other thread in the "Newbies" forum. Again, very nice looking GT there. Looks to be in great shape.

Thanks! It was in great shape, I'm very meticulous with my cars. Wish I still had it :(

Welcome to the forum! Gorgeous car you have there. I love SN95s with FR500s...especially yellow ones! Lots of nice details on it, like the red calipers. Can't wait to have another 4V guy on board. :rockon:

Thanks! I went with the anthracite FRs on that car cuz everybody does black and I really don't like black wheels. They blend in and you can't see the detail IMO. I can't wait to join the 4V club :banana:

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread