New guy from Az

TwoTone5oh

Established Member
whats up everyone. first off let me say you guys have some sick F'in rides!!! anyway, i found your site a while back but i was in japan at the time with out a stang. well i am back in the states now, in arizona. my stang suffered from 4 years of storage and now i am in the process of a total rebuild/almost restoration. its a 91 GT, i have a new 347 for it and a whole slew of Maximum Motorsport suspension. i am currently smoothing out the engine bay. here are some pics of it and the rest of my blue ovals.
June2009867.gif

this is pretty much the best pic i have right now. getting ready to move it across the country
June20091209.gif

our new truck somewhere in new mexico
G11Nov09022.gif

and my wifes ride

TwoTone5oh

Established Member
no I haven't been on that site yet. I will have to check it out. How often are you out in the SY cobra? I might have seen you around. you can't miss a car like that.

TwoTone5oh

Established Member
yeah i do my best to stay with the blue oval. Don't get me wrong though, there are plenty of other bad a$$ rides out there. where are you at in the stan? i was at kandahar earlier this year.

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
i'm currently in paktya province... only 4 days and a wake-up left before i bounce outta here, i can't wait to drive both of my rides!!!

Jefe

Established Member
no I haven't been on that site yet. I will have to check it out. How often are you out in the SY cobra? I might have seen you around. you can't miss a car like that.

Sorry just got back in town. Im out every day in the Cobra. Its my daily driver :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread