new guy dropping in

visuvious

Boosted @~~~
Established Member
Whats up guys I am new to this forum, I usually post on a couple of other forums some of you might be on.

I just picked up a really clean 98 Cobra, this is actually the second cobra I have owned. This being said I really didnt pay attention to what I had the first round as I was young. This time around I can't get enough info about my Mustang's. I also own a 2007 Eleanor Mustang with a hellion system and Precision 6262.

My Cobra came with quite the laundry list of mods on it and was very well taken care of. The car has Auburn limited slip, Eibach Sportlines, Steeda adjustable caster camber, sub-frame connectors, aluminum DS, new flywheel, steeda tri ax, Bassani exhaust with x pipe, kenne bell bap, kenne bell T series blower, Meth. injection, Nitto DR's with new SVT wheels. I am sure I am missing some stuff. Here are some photos I took recently. I am hoping to learn a lot from you guys. This coming weekend I am picking up a 2003 Aluminum block W/ 6 bolt main, and some Aries Pistons with H beam rods. I am going to be doing a build for the cobra with my pops

Here are some photos, look forward to getting know some of you :beer:

photo.JPG by Andrew J. Woodward, on Flickr

visuvious

Boosted @~~~
Established Member
Thank you boss, I don't know what the actual numbers are as of now. The cool thing about this car is the guy who owned it documented EVERYTHING he ever did. I have a book full of stuff, I didt mention it above but the pulleys have been changed. Before most of these mods the car put down 375 SAE. After the build I am going to take her to my tuner and we will see what she can really do.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
congrats..sweet looking cobra...i had the same KB..but dont do what i did and go for a 160 mph run for too long and you will get a nice knock and some blue smoke coming out of the exhaust ahah..goodluck love the centercaps on those R's

visuvious

Boosted @~~~
Established Member
congrats..sweet looking cobra...i had the same KB..but dont do what i did and go for a 160 mph run for too long and you will get a nice knock and some blue smoke coming out of the exhaust ahah..goodluck love the centercaps on those R's

Holycrap I will try not to do that lol:rockon: I was trying to find info on this Kenne bell as to how much it can push. I'm so used to turbos at this point, I want to make sure it can do what I need for the new motor.

crazycarlo

Established Member
that blower is non intercooled and prob wont be good for much over 450-500. depending on your power goals it may not be enough. Deff fun though.

visuvious

Boosted @~~~
Established Member
that blower is non intercooled and prob wont be good for much over 450-500. depending on your power goals it may not be enough. Deff fun though.

That's what I was thinking, even with the meth. It can only go so far right?

welcome to the family... impressive ride, love that color!

Thank you, sick looking ride in your sig pic sir:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread