Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Here is what is included:

GT%20500%20oil%20cooler%20&%20relocation.jpg

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
In regards to install pics I can check with our tech dept, the install is universal meaning that the cooler itself can be mounted anywhere. We have sold 70+ kits this year , many of them to Lethal and other MMR authorized dealers.

HooperWest

DECIDER
Established Member
In regards to install pics I can check with our tech dept, the install is universal meaning that the cooler itself can be mounted anywhere. We have sold 70+ kits this year , many of them to Lethal and other MMR authorized dealers.

That would be great, I'm sure other members would like to see this cooler installed.

HooperWest

DECIDER
Established Member

70 Kits sold and no install pics?

Have you sold any to any of the members here?

Is there any Track Feedback available?

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
70 Kits sold and no install pics?

Have you sold any to any of the members here?

Is there any Track Feedback available?

Lethal Performance has sold quite a few of these, unfortunately we dont have much control over whether people post pictures of their install.

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Makes no sense at all.

The picture of the kit is in the first post. It can be mounted in ANY area that it fits and receives air. Unfortunately we do not have the resources to photograph 15-20 different possible mounting scenarios. Some imagination with this product goes a long way.

HooperWest

DECIDER
Established Member
The picture of the kit is in the first post. It can be mounted in ANY area that it fits and receives air. Unfortunately we do not have the resources to photograph 15-20 different possible mounting scenarios. Some imagination with this product goes a long way.

The kit looks great, but the fact that there are no pics or any feedback from buyers in regard to the performance of the kit, with so many purportedly sold, is very strange.

I still continue to be very interested in this kit though, as my GT500 is thrashed on the Road Course and I think finding a solution to lowering Oil Temps, will yield some real dividends on the Track. Just don't want to be the Guinea Pig. :)

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
The kit looks great, but the fact that there are no pics or any feedback from buyers in regard to the performance of the kit, with so many purportedly sold, is very strange.

I still continue to be very interested in this kit though, as my GT500 is thrashed on the Road Course and I think finding a solution to lowering Oil Temps, will yield some real dividends on the Track. Just don't want to be the Guinea Pig. :)

same here. im interested as well.

maybe OP can offer some incentive for people who have them installed on their cars to post pics and feedback. like a free Tshirt or something?

broncofntc

Here are pictures of installed engine componets. I recently bought this motor and it appears to have this kit on it. I don't have the cooler or filter mount just the engine componets.
20151111_170244.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I have a question about the coolant passage above the fitting adapter pictured here. How is this addressed in the kit? Is it supposed to have a block off plate?
20151111_170132.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20151111_170104.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread