New grille and CS valance...

9secWS6

Established Member
Thats my favorite combo for the 11 and 12's, it looks killer! I'm even thinking of doing a 11-12 front end swap on my 13 just to get that look. Keeping the 13 headlights and tails with the 12 saleen grille and cs valance I think is the perfect setup.
I agree, that would be perfect IMO!

nosscort

Established Member
Thats my favorite combo for the 11 and 12's, it looks killer! I'm even thinking of doing a 11-12 front end swap on my 13 just to get that look. Keeping the 13 headlights and tails with the 12 saleen grille and cs valance I think is the perfect setup.

if you ever want to switch I would be glad to offer my 12 front end with cs lower

nsty4vlve

Got Boost?
Established Member
I was just about to buy a cs and saleen grill lol it is a great look but i was reading its a bad fit if you have a intercooler in the way. I didnt wanna blow 300 bucks and it not fit right.

ERS

Established Member
if you ever want to switch I would be glad to offer my 12 front end with cs lower

If you were in, or could drive to Az for a day and had a black car without major scratches or rock chips, I'd seriously consider it.

helli217

Established Member
I LOVE this setup. Looked even better after I installed the BOSS splitter. Pictures don't do it justice.

red25_zpsd31f61a6.jpg

RC-5.0

Established Member
Here's my Transformation:
Stock CS to Painted CS to Saleen to Roush bumper. You know they do make that Coyote badge on your grille in Blue.

RC

Grille.jpg

IMG_6830.jpg

RoushBumper04_zpsd3eb73b2.jpg

In 2 weeks there will be an Afco Dual Fan S/C heat exchanger sitting in the lower opening :banana:

RC-5.0

Established Member
I was just about to buy a cs and saleen grill lol it is a great look but i was reading its a bad fit if you have a intercooler in the way. I didnt wanna blow 300 bucks and it not fit right.

The cooler will fit the Roush Bumper, but yeah, the Centri's have a tough time fitting and keeping the fogs. The shop doing my install said they may still need to modify my front bumper since Im putting a larger Afco heat exchange..we'll see.
RC

Users who are viewing this thread