NEW: Gangster night sights for your Glock!!! Patent pending.

KingJay

!!!!!!!!!!
Established Member
image.png

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Haha, he's even been around for a while! What's funny is that's a legit shooting technique when shooting one handed, lol.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
at the local indoor range it's against the rules to shoot like that...and also to yell suck it pigs as you rapidly empty a 31 round magazine from your glock 23...

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
at the local indoor range it's against the rules to shoot like that...and also to yell suck it pigs as you rapidly empty a 31 round magazine from your glock 23...

That's one range I'll never be visiting.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member

Usually they dont allow rapid firing either.

Id take not being able to yell "suck it popo!" as a tradeoff for emptying a mag at will.

Range by me has a sign "cannot bring your own targets that have likenesses of real people or presidents" or something to that effect. I always ask "so we cant bring our own, does that mean you have them already?"

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
That's one range I'll never be visiting.

lol it's the one local range that doesn't have a suicide rate going.

And I stopped going there when I had a loaded gun pointed at me twice by some retards with zero knowledge.

I now belong to a private range that you have to pass a shooting class to get into lol

Machdup1

Established Member
Last time I went to public indoor range there was an idiot five feet behind the firing line with the pistol held sideways above his head firing. I joined a private club and have never been to a private range since.

Last

Established Member

The proper form is to yell "East side represent!" and then empty your high point.

Users who are viewing this thread