New fusion sport tune!

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Here we show our new updated and improved fusion sport tune for everyone looking for a stronger tune! To access this new tune just send in a tune update request to [email protected] wih your S/N of your tuner, year make and model of the vehicle as well as that you are looking for the updated tune!

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
These ecoboost vehicles are nothing to laugh at thats for sure! Have you looked at the taurus sho as well? We deal alot with that vehicle andthey are actually really affordable and you can gain huge power with minor amount of money!
I’ve got a tweaked Fiesta ST for a daily and the wife loves that. I love the 3.5TT, but don’t care for the SHO’s current body style. I owned a ‘92 SHO, autocrossed it, supercharged it, blew through three transaxle, then moved on to BMWs for a decade. I’m back to exclusively American cars, and am happy that there is an abundance of great choices.

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I’ve got a tweaked Fiesta ST for a daily and the wife loves that. I love the 3.5TT, but don’t care for the SHO’s current body style. I owned a ‘92 SHO, autocrossed it, supercharged it, blew through three transaxle, then moved on to BMWs for a decade. I’m back to exclusively American cars, and am happy that there is an abundance of great choices.
I had a sho myself and stepped away from it and moved onto the scat pack challenger for that muscle feel that i had with my old camaro

Users who are viewing this thread