New Fuel Station with E85 Near Myrtle Beach

Dunn

Established Member
Has anyone tested the fuel at this location? Coming down for MW and always curious of how some places test out.

Dunn

Established Member
wow thats expensive! But if you get that good of a test out there, I'll take it. We see MAYBE 80% on a good batch here in Raleigh.

stang910

Established Member
Bumping this thread for guys going to mustang week this year. Tiger Mart no longer has E85. Went yesterday to fill my tanks and they now have non-ethanol in that tank. I can't remember the last time I used this station and it may have been gone last year so a lot of you guys may already know this.

Anybody know of any other station in the area that sells E85? I'd like to get my tanks filled while I'm at mustang week this year.

03' White Snake

Established Member
I was filling up in Longs last year. Is that the Tiger Mart that stopped carrying E85?

Not that it matters this year, as my car won't be making the trip.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I haven't been by there in a while, but that was one of the few stations in the area carrying E-85. I'm not sure if they still do.

03' White Snake

Established Member
Hey Travis, any word on E-85 stations down there? Need to make sure I can get to some corn or if I need to make arrangements to bring it down with me.

I was filling up in Longs area in 2016, my car was broke last yr so not sure if the station is still carrying E-85.

Users who are viewing this thread