New Forum

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I have received several messages from members and vendors over the last few months requesting a Terminator specific turbo forum. After seeing how popular this mod has become, and the several kits that are soon to be available from many reputable vendors, I decided that this forum is now warranted. I hope you guys enjoy it, and will take advantage of the vast knowledge base that is SVTP.

Glfbaluhwakrguy

03 SB Cobra
Established Member
I agree, this will become a very useful section to some user's. I've seen a few terminator turbo forums on other sites as well, so I think it is a good idea that SVTP has one too! :banana:

TerminatorS281

TWIN SCREWED!!!
Established Member
AWESOME!!! now if I ever have any questions about turbos I can ask it here.
Cant wait to see some HP TQ # from people with Turbos.

PoisonSnake

Banned
This seems like it will be a good informative forum. How come there was never a Twin Screw (KB/Whipple) forum?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
PoisonSnake said:
This seems like it will be a good informative forum. How come there was never a Twin Screw (KB/Whipple) forum?

Because bolting on a screw blower is no where near as complicated a mod as installing and tuning a turbo on a Terminator.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hey all!! Congrats on your new home.. Let us know if there is anything we can help you with...Jared

Users who are viewing this thread