New Ford GT Testing at Sebring

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
if its really going to be 400k I look forward in seeing its value in 10 years, highly doubt it would double its value like the last one.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
if its really going to be 400k I look forward in seeing its value in 10 years, highly doubt it would double its value like the last one.

I think it will. The CGT were in that price range and they have appreciated to over $800k if you look on Ebay. It comes down to the fact that it is a limited run vehicle that represents the peak of performance at the time.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Well we have at least two people on here that will be purchasing one and if you ask them they have very little concern for how the car sounds. The only people complaining about the sound are the ones that have no idea what the car is developed for. Engine layout and exhaust note will have zero bearing on the legacy of this generation GT.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
When I first heard the engine sound before seeing the car, I thought, my brain says this isn't a Ford GT. Even though I knew it wasn't a V8 any longer. But then when I saw the car my brain said, the sound matches the car. Which it really does IMO. It was like I was watching a FIA GT Series race. I like it. As long as it provides super performance, it's all good (IMO).

Users who are viewing this thread