• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

New FOIA declass shows FBI hid Hillary Corruption

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by tt335ci03cobra, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Revvv

Revvv Infinity Poster Established Member

My wife started her college career with the idea of being an attorney. She wanted to help people. The more she learned, the more corrupt she found things to be.

She changed her major to business and finished with a pair of Master's degrees; one an MBA.

I work with an attorney, I'm friends with a few more, and enjoy playing guitar with a local judge. From the stories I've heard, things are beyond corrupt, and disgrace the Constitution. My opinion.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

black4vcobra and tt335ci03cobra like this.
  2. tt335ci03cobra

tt335ci03cobra Well-Known Member Established Member

America for sale, the story of us.

3. CV355

CV355 SVTP Lightning Rod Established Member

All those Moloch-worshipers stick together unless one strays.

I told you what happened in my family 12 years ago... 6 figures changed hands when a judge was related to the defense attorney and both were friends with the doctor- same doctor that prescribed known conflicting medications to elderly to accelerate their death. It was a legitimate probate skiffing scheme. If that happens at the local, 7000 people in town level, suppose what happens above that.

They say power and money corrupt and it is absolutely true. As soon as anyone feels the slightest bit of power over others, they flex it and utilize it as much as they possibly can, from the local fast food restaurant shift manager to a Fortune 100 CEO, politicians, you name it.

There is corruption everywhere, at every level. If you find someone in a position of power who isn't corrupt, that's a rare person and one who deserves more respect than they will ever receive. I've only known a few. Unfortunately their moral convictions prevent them from fighting an even fight when the corrupt ones come calling.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
    black4vcobra likes this.
  4. SID297

SID297 OWNER/ADMIN Staff Member Administrator

You never heard of the 'Courthouse Gang'?

5. Makobra

Makobra Active Member Established Member

this is why its so important that we have a guy who can't be bought in the executive branch. the brabch which EXECUTES existing laws.
    Did you know that in 2017 trump put in place the pieces to confiscate anything owned by a human trafficker or involved in sex crimes?
    For decades epstein has evaded justice, trump moves all the pieces into place, then gives the order, and now the clintons have their highest profile murder on their hands.

I think one of his goals is to root out corruption and burn it at the roots so my question to you guys is this:
    do you think trump is unaware of the clintons corruption or do you think he's playing that long game so that he can burn their house to the foundation?

I am leaning towards the later because everything this guy does is well calculated. he plays the fool because he doesn't need to posture because the guy actually believes in what he's doing which is pretty easy when you just want to do the right thing.

black4vcobra likes this.
  6. CV355

Oh he knows. He has played that game. During the GOP debates leading into primaries in Fall 2015 / Winter 2016, I kept telling people "Trump has a face and private persona." The Trump that the public knows is an arrogant, knee-jerk troll, as designed. There are some videos on Youtube from Trump's business dealings in the 90's. That man can flip a switch when he wants to. Everything he does (Especially Twitter rants) are calculated. I used to think I was giving him too much credit, I'm sure some are just for the lulz, but most have a motive.

The problem I see is that Trump isn't squeaky clean. What politician or businessman is? That's just... life. If he has a toe in the same waters that the Clintons bathe in, he needs to be careful. Nice thing though is that one of the Epstein victims have stated that while Trump was present on Pedo-island, he never partook in the activities that Epstein and his sick bastard buddies indulged in. But still, wrong place wrong time

Red = Hearsay internet rumor, not proven fact

7. Makobra

Makobra Active Member Established Member

Trump never went to pedo island. Might wanna edit your post before some idiot runs off with that like its a fact. He just knew some of the same people as the dirtbags.

Revvv and CV355 like this.
  8. CV355

Ok, I'll own that one. I went back to my sources:
    1) Trump is in Epstein's black book, not necessary that he was on Little St James Island
    2) Trump flew on Epstein's plane, same
    3) Witness/victim claimed that Trump was present on the island but did not partake in sexual activities (one witness)

Sorry if my post was misleading, and thanks for pointing it out

Makobra likes this.
  9. capnkirk52

capnkirk52 Eat more POTATOES!!! Established Member

Trump knows all. He can Declas any dox he wants. He is just playing the long game to win re-election and then really bring the Pain.

10. SID297

I haven't been watching much TV. Can anyone tell me if CNN and MSNBC are devoting much attention to this?

Revvv and 04MysticCobra like this.
  11. COOL COBRA

COOL COBRA Hell Yes! Premium Member Established Member

Hell no!

04MysticCobra likes this.
  12. Revvv

Revvv Infinity Poster Established Member

I can't say that I have, or that I can recall at the moment.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

13. Double"O"

Double"O" N2S come get some Established Member

Nope...they are busy calling trump a racist, Israel racist, protecting the squad and calling guns bad...they haven't said shit about epstein.

COOL COBRA likes this.
  14. HillbillyHotRod

HillbillyHotRod Hooligan rabble rouser Established Member

Someone hear watches those commie news channels?

15. SID297

Maybe they were in an airport recently.

16. COOL COBRA

COOL COBRA Hell Yes! Premium Member Established Member

Actually, in all actually, I watch cnn & msnbc a few minutes daily. I want to know how they think. It's almost like they don't even believe all their own bullshit it's gone so far left. But, it's gone on so long they can't flinch now.
    It's good to know your enemy.
    And every time I watch, it starts off as humorous to me. Which is quickly converted to anger.
    Then, flip over to FOX News to get the real scoop & check out the beautiful intelligent staff there!

Stroszek and 04MysticCobra like this.
  17. Double"O"

Double"O" N2S come get some Established Member

I do the same

18. HillbillyHotRod

HillbillyHotRod Hooligan rabble rouser Established Member

I would end up shooting the tv if I ever had them on. Especially that weasel don le mon. Can’t stand him when Tucker’s shows some of him asinine remarks, barf!

19. tt335ci03cobra

tt335ci03cobra Well-Known Member Established Member

@Makobra Trump and quite a few patriots have known of the corruption and been planning.

October, 24, 2016 video was posted. Speech was on October 23rd, 2016 iirc.

COOL COBRA likes this.
  20. 04MysticCobra

04MysticCobra Well-Known Member Established Member

Been doing the same for a while now. I check at various times of the day for a few minutes and its always something negative about Trump. They say these MSM channels like CNN and MSNBC are negative against Trump like 91% of the time. I say BS. Its more like 99% of the time. But I don't find it funny and get angry real fast. I have never tuned in where these commie channels have ever said one nice thing about Trump. It never happens. Then I turn over to OAN or FOX for some reality and none of the communist propaganda.

Great Asp, Tob and COOL COBRA like this.