NEW Fidanza 26 Spline 4.3 Series Clutches In Stock!!! SALE!!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We are proud to announce that we finally received our 1st batch of the all new FIDANZA 4.3 Series Clutch Kits in the 26 spline version and are offering the first few kits at incredible prices..

Normally $549.95 on SALE only at Lethal Performance for $429.00 Shipped!!

The 4.3 Kit is rated at 650+rwhp and is a 6 puc Cerametallic Design similar to the Centerforce DFX.

383073_LRG.jpg

These clutch kits look awesome and come complete with a disc, pressure plate, tob, pilot bearing and clutch alignment tool.

We're also offering for those who purchase the 1st few at the discounted rate savings on Fidanza Steel and Aluminum Flywheels along with the Lethal Performance T56 TOB Retainer Sleeve...

So give us a call and we'll be glad to assist you. Jared@Lethal

Last edited:

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Price has been reduced to $420 SHIPPED!!! for a limited time only. :beer: :beer:

Last edited:

BLOWN_DSG_03

Stainless Cobra/Bolt!!!
Established Member
matt, any feedback on these clutches yet?? it is bryan taylor from charleston,sc i have spoke to you a few times about this clutch in the 26 spline version and when it would be available... let me know some info if you have any... thanks

Bryan

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Mr. Freeze said:
do you have anymore in stock if so im calling asap to order one,

Still got a few left at this price.. Give us a call and we'll get one out to you today!! Thanks.. JAred

:beer:

04 TR-ME-NA-TOR

Established Member
Hello, i am just bought my dream car 2004 cobra. I am new in the mustang world and to be honest i dont know much about performance but I am crazy about speed. I know the pulley has been changed also the exaust, programmer and a cold air filter. My question is can it make a big diffrance if we change the clutch?
Thanks

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
04 TR-ME-NA-TOR said:
Hello, i am just bought my dream car 2004 cobra. I am new in the mustang world and to be honest i dont know much about performance but I am crazy about speed. I know the pulley has been changed also the exaust, programmer and a cold air filter. My question is can it make a big diffrance if we change the clutch?
Thanks

Its not going to increase power at all but it will make sure all the power you have gets to the ground where it needs to be! :beer:

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
BLOWN_DSG_03 said:
matt, any feedback on these clutches yet?? it is bryan taylor from charleston,sc i have spoke to you a few times about this clutch in the 26 spline version and when it would be available... let me know some info if you have any... thanks

Bryan

Bryan,

Only information I really have is what I can see by looking at the clutch kit. It is a dual sprung disc, which is similiar to the DFX. It is a 6 Puc design with what looks like the same material as you named it, the DFX. I am going to assume it is a type of cerametallic material. The Pressure Plate is made by Vealo (sp?) which I believe is the same as Ram. It comes with TOB and Alignment tool. It looks like a very well put teogether kit. I am hoping to try one out very shortly.

Matt@Lethal

04 TR-ME-NA-TOR

Established Member
My question may sound stupid but here goes, can i change my cluch even if my programmer was made for my modifications, or do i have to have to have it reprogramme?
Thanks

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
There is no such thing as a stupid question!

No, your' programmer is fine. All you have to do is change your clutch and you are good to go. Give us a call and we will get you squared away and shipped out same day!! :beer:

Matt @ lethal

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Any updated experiences on this yet? Also, can you clarify this statement: "We're also offering for those who purchase the 1st few at the discounted rate savings on Fidanza Steel and Aluminum Flywheels along with the Lethal Performance T56 TOB Retainer Sleeve..."

What would the cost of this clutch and a steel flywheel be?

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
The 05 guys love these clutches, no one has taken up the offer for the 99+ cars.

The statement is just as it says, if you buy one of these Fidanza clutch kits, we will knock down the price of a flywheel and TOB retainer sleeve when you purchase tham at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread