New family hauler

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
Tried to convince the wife to get a 06-10 SRT8 Jeep, but she wanted this. 2014 Honda Pilot 4WD. She said next summer I could get the car I want:banana:
2niqgzn.jpg

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Wife had one, good cars just a little blah. You should consider the side boards, they really help the looks IMO. Good mileage though. We decided to sell it and get a Volvo XC90 - little sportier and not quite so big. Turbo 5cyl in the Volvo doesn't get as good of mileage though.

BigDan

Established Member
Any reason why you didn't a couple months wait for the long anticipated, all new 2015 Pilot which has been said to be much safer, improved mpg, more power (310hp) and more modern looks.

Last edited:

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
Hey at least you'll get better mpg than an srt8 jeep lol
LOL
Looks good. How is the crash rating on those?
Pretty damn good!
Wife had one, good cars just a little blah. You should consider the side boards, they really help the looks IMO. Good mileage though. We decided to sell it and get a Volvo XC90 - little sportier and not quite so big. Turbo 5cyl in the Volvo doesn't get as good of mileage though.
Wife wanted the side boards and I said "no". Haha
Would have went with something American. But she's the boss :thumbsup::poke:
EXACTLY!
cant go wrong with a Honda - srt8 is awesome.
Thanks!
Any reason why you didn't a couple months wait for the long anticipated, all new 2015 Pilot which has been said to be much safer, improved mpg, more power (310hp) and more modern looks.
We got a pretty good deal which is why we got it.

RustyRodder

Fauxbra powered
Established Member
Nice- My mom got an 03 the first month they were out. got it with 32 miles, sold it with 218,000. She considered another, but hated the blockey looks.

Ended up getting a new XC60 thats at 39k and has spent 2 months in service, and is on its 2nd engine :nonono:

SnakeForce

Established Member
Nice AJ,Honda el cerrito?haha what are you trying to get next bro?you still got your ss?

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
Nice AJ,Honda el cerrito?haha what are you trying to get next bro?you still got your ss?

Yup, got it at El Cerrito & I still have the SS. Not sure what I'll get next as there's to many cars I like. I won't spend more than $40,000 on what ever car it is though.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Better gas mileage with this choice.

Now start modding first off Tint those windows 5% on all windows:beer:

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
They are nice trucks to drive, have seen a few around here though that after sitting at a stop light, upon take off they blow blue smoke out of the tail pipes...they look like 06s or something, dual exhaust etc. nice otherwise

Users who are viewing this thread