New enigne pics. (Project Sniper)

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
update an hour ago from his facebook

Sniper update: There have been some rumors circulating that the car has either been discarded or parted out...here she is rolled out of the backroom. The engine is completely rebuilt with a bulletproof bottom with our own in house combo of rods/pistons/ and crank work to bring us to 512 cubic inches. The heads have been pretty heavily worked in house. It now sports a custom grind Comp Cam solid roller. And the little 67mm Precisions have been ditched for some 76's. I really just need some time to get back on it and knock it out. For those that don't know the original motor suffered catastrophic failure thus the major teardown/ stop on the build. Aside from that it will still be a stock-ish appearing SN-95 with a TT Viper motor thumping out around 1,200 rwhp.

318933_10151094460527036_33820913_n.jpg

Nightmare Motorsports | Facebook

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Dammit my heart skipped a beat when I saw this thread bumped!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the let-down!

halemach1

Established Member
Dammit my heart skipped a beat when I saw this thread bumped!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the let-down!

I here ya. Saw this on turbofourms years ago, this is the reason I joined this site. Just checking up on old builds. In between this build and the 93 cobra TT 5.4 build... I'm just ready to see a bad*** car finished lol.

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
I think he has just been busy with other things and it has been put on the waaaay back burner. He posted pics of a bunch of car projects he's been working on on FB yesterday. He does all kinds of fab work though, not just car stuff. Though a page or so back someone said he sold it so who knows.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
Seems like last I heard the project was sold

I know for sure it was put on the back burner according to the Facebook page for the shop

hotmustang95

Established Member
This thread needs to be kept alive. The images are not showing up. Says they have expired. Please NITMARE fix the pics.As you can see. Your build was insperation for me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread