New enigne pics. (Project Sniper)

dcook_14

Established Member
He's got a bunch of badass projects he's doing and he's trying to launch his website and open his shop. I'm excited for updates on this, but Nitemare has a lot of stuff going on right now...

dcook_14

Established Member
This is the last I've heard, on June 16

After 4 years of pain staking labor and more set backs than most would believe "Sniper" is on the brink of completion. So I dunno...

I might try to get ahold of him and head to Des Moines/Nevada on July 10

03snkvert

Established Member
According to his Facebook page he is pretty busy

Look him up, nitemare motorsports

NITMARE

Established Member
cool. i dont think he had a website previously. cant wait to see that thing completed. will be one of the sickest mustangs ever! :dancenana:

Correction, Steve. It is THEE sickest mustang ever. J/K :beer:

We are buried in customer cars at the moment. We have taken on a handful of Vipers that we are now doing TT systems for. I really regret not having gotten around to getting the Cobra done before these other projects came in but we didn't want to turn any cars away. The nitrous nozzle has been absorbing a ton of time also...however we have cleared two weeks in late february/ early March to get the Cobra put back together with the new built bottom end motor.

All I know is we need to get it done ASAP! I have been getting a lot of emails the past few months from Mustang guys attempting the Viper motor swap and I don't want to be upstaged :(

I personally have been sitting down and drawing up my next Mustang project. I want to do an 05+ up car running a rear mounted 6.2L engine bolted up to a FGT transaxle. Going for true roadster style with the engine under glass and the windshield cut down for an exotic kind of look. Something a little more "show car-ish" then the Cobra to show how far out there we can go. Just because I prefer everything be black, de-badged, understated, and sleeperish doesn't mean that's what everyone likes OR that we are only capable of one style.

If you guys haven't joined our Facebook page then I suggest doing so. It usually has the most recent updates. We are also going to be selling shirts and decals soon. I will set up some sort of SVTP hookup:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread