New England Dragway Ford Fest

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
It's very difficult to get people to commit to two full days of a car show. With the awards the way they are, most people pick one day or the other.
Looking at the NED schedule it doesn't look like they even mention the car show???
That might mean it's up to NH Mustang Club to get the word out.

it really isnt when its done correctly. We have guys drive from all over the east coast to run the SVT Shootout that I help organize at the NMRA races and thats a 3 day race. I know why people dont want to come bc I kind of dont but Im a supporter and need to test!

DHG4410

Established Member
Currently I don't race my car but one thing they could do is offer up a little money for you guys who do. I go every year to support the track and to see some great cars but a bit of prize money would entice more people out to compete.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Can I just say....NED has the worst PA system ever.....missed my 2nd round call for street ford. Pissed I wanted my 10.70 pass....got two new bests..10.84 & 10.81 on 20's..drove to & from CT to NH too .

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Guys, come over and see me in the swap meet area, I'll have 2013 & 2014 GT500 posters, Bullitt, Mach 1 poster, SVT brochures = Lightnings, Cobras, Contours, etc., and tech cards for sale.

I'm also bringing my extra set of red 2012 Laguna Seca wheels, and a Corbeau harness bar for 2005 + mustangs.

Thanks !!!!!

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
Guys, come over and see me in the swap meet area, I'll have 2013 & 2014 GT500 posters, Bullitt, Mach 1 poster, SVT brochures = Lightnings, Cobras, Contours, etc., and tech cards for sale.

I'm also bringing my extra set of red 2012 Laguna Seca wheels, and a Corbeau harness bar for 2005 + mustangs.

Thanks !!!!!

Is this for tomorrow? I have an exhaust I want to sell.. can i bring it? lol

mnewxcv

Established Member
so what are the hours of the event tomorrow? It was a lot of fun two years ago or whenever I took my dad. Would love to go again.

Users who are viewing this thread