New edge sport updated tune!

spectreman

Established Member
One of the local dyno shops has been playing w/the twin turbo engine and been getting equally remarkable numbers. Very stout engine there w/lots of potential.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very impressive numbers! That torque number! Now if only the aftermarket addressed other higher performance needs, like suspension mods.

V6&V8SHO

Established Member
Is this the same revision you recently gave the fusion sport or is a revision similar in the works?

Also having an Edge Sport in the garage this is tempting.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm getting more anxious now to receive my tuner. Hope to get the tune installed next weekend if I receive it by next week. My wife is going to wonder what the hell happened to my Edge. LOL.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, received my tuner from Livernois today (thanks for the fast shipping) and just received the tune file. So tomorrow should be the big day. I plan to install the tune tomorrow afternoon. I'll post my impressions tomorrow night and then start to work on a product review. I have great expectations! Livernois is renowned for a reason. ;)

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Well, received my tuner from Livernois today (thanks for the fast shipping) and just received the tune file. So tomorrow should be the big day. I plan to install the tune tomorrow afternoon. I'll post my impressions tomorrow night and then start to work on a product review. I have great expectations! Livernois is renowned for a reason. ;)

I expect to see a video or two of this tuner in action CobraBob!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Should make the vehicle alot more fun and pick up some great power!

Users who are viewing this thread