New Ecoboost Record?

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Awesome! Right now with the upgraded turbo and only 353 to the wheels...lots of room here. So certainly with that turbo, they should be able to at least get into the mid to high 500's (assuming the engine holds together). Once that happens, watch out!!

BG Racing

Established Member
Bone stock long block. Stock converter and trans also. Wonder how far it will go? Is what I keep asking myself.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Bone stock long block. Stock converter and trans also. Wonder how far it will go? Is what I keep asking myself.

Consider that we're running Rebecca Starkey's 2011 5.0L GT on a stock auto. Cutting 1.20's and running 8.95. I'd say you're all good :) Congrats on all your accomplishments with the car.

Wish my little comp orange eco auto would fly like that! That stock turbo just doesn't like much extra poop being thrown at it. Torque mgt sucks , huh.

bj

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Consider that we're running Rebecca Starkey's 2011 5.0L GT on a stock auto. Cutting 1.20's and running 8.95. I'd say you're all good :) Congrats on all your accomplishments with the car.

Wish my little comp orange eco auto would fly like that! That stock turbo just doesn't like much extra poop being thrown at it. Torque mgt sucks , huh.

bj

We just need to keep plugging away.

Users who are viewing this thread