New e85 car voltage drop to 12v at 4500 rpm

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Jared,
Curious if you took a peek at the other filter, post pumps?

I haven't checked the filter yet but plan to do so later today. I'm running the stainless element we offer for the DX filter. I'll let you know how it looks later today.

Mystic03

Established Member
very nice thanks for taking the time to tear into your own car to verify the proper height for the 465's :beer: with that said i didnt want to pull the tank down so like i posted before i trimmed the hose only and pushed the pumps untill they bottomed out on the cradle.

FordEvangelist

Established Member
Datalogging fuel pressure with SCT software through the FRPS will not properly read/display fuel pressure over 43.5psi with the vacuum line still hooked up to it. It has to be done with the vacuum line off the FRPS but still hooked up to the regulator if you want to see accurate fuel pressure from the FRPS over what the base pressure is.

I prefer going off of a mechanical gauge as that's the most accurate reading you'll get but either way will work.

Jared

Interesting thread and great info. I did not know about removing the vacuum line from the FRPS to datalog with SCT. Why can't it read accurately over 43.5 with the line attached? Does this apply to later model Musangs, too?

Users who are viewing this thread