new dyno #'s I AM SO HAPPY

Thomas Morgan

Established Member
well got my car dynoed at mike murillos performance shop. i made the drive from austin to san antonio. had it dynoed with the mods in the sig. made great numbers i think.
murillo is such a nice guy.

Thomas

so much power so few mods
gotta love it:rockon:

oh yes and the numbers are 470hp and 480tq
hell yaaaaaah

Thomas Morgan

Established Member
next mod is gonna be a gords ford he and then i am gonna do some much needed suspension and then the apten followed by a custom tune by the mustang man mike murillo
thomas

Thomas Morgan

Established Member
thanks i can't wait for mike to dyno tune my car.

i just gotta save the money.

he said he can pull more power out the car with him tuning it the air fuel was pretty rich at two points.
it went to 10:1 at torque peak and and hp peak roughly 4grand and from 6grand up.
will post dyno sheet tommorow
thomas

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Thomas....Gords HE? Sounds like you are road racin. Gords comming out with twin Spal 6.5" pullers and power steering pump res. relocate kit in a few weeks. Also a grille to protect HE from debris. Think of dropping in Evans coolant in the HE and rad. Also with the Canton Road Race oil pan (7 qt.) you will be one cool cat!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Definitely some nice numbers. Now order than Apten! :beer:

Pyro

Established Member
Great numbers and they correspond to my numbers considering my mods with the only difference being my lack of exhaust mods. If I had exhaust mods and a good cooldown, we would have even closer numbers.

WoooHooo! Congrats!!:rockon:

Last edited:

Thomas Morgan

Established Member
yeah pyro you are right exhaust helps out alot i remember my first dyno was with xpipe catback and a cai and i put down 422hp to the wheel

thomas

Users who are viewing this thread