New dyno #s - after port

BradN01

Yes, it's factory paint
Established Member
Finally made a few runs after I got everything together. It was lean so I tuned with the Predator and got the A/F to look a little better. Let me know what you guys think about it, I'm pretty happy.

All-Dyno-Runs.gif

Last-Dyno-Run.gif

ripnroar46

Established Member
Wow very nice numbers! Are still just running the 2.75 in your sig? Or do you also have a lower? Also do you know how much boost your making at peak?

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
Wow that bad boy is going to blow up if you dont richen it up. This is what you have to think about, richening it up and loosing 15rwhp or blowing the motor? Also what * of timing are you running?

BradN01

Yes, it's factory paint
Established Member
2.75" upper only. Around 14.5# at peak boost. The ported blower holds boost a lot better to redline. I have a new tune coming from RWTD as soon as he goes over all the figures. I don't know the exact timing but it's not set too high. James said it was a safe setting on the timing. I'll dump some more fuel into it with the predator in the morning and see what the A/F looks like. I love this Wideband Commander! I have a 3# lower on its way and I'll wait for the 60# injectors before I put it on I think.

Last edited:

Hye

Established Member
Tell James or Ed you need to fatten up that a/f. That's still too lean, tailpipe or wideband bung.

Great Numbers, you won't loose much at all fatening her up where it needs to be.

fwiw: my a/f is around 11.5 on my dynojet wideband. Timing 17 degrees.

Users who are viewing this thread