New Demon record 9.38@146

PIPO

Established Member
Upper/lower, high flow cats, and LT headers.

1.46 60'...room for better times too.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
The Demons are about to begin coming to life. The excuse then will be that a modded factory car beat another factory modded car of some sort.

That thing is a monster.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
The Demons are about to begin coming to life. The excuse then will be that a modded factory car beat another factory modded car of some sort.

That thing is a monster.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
That was the claim to fame, a very fast stock car. Now it's just another modded car, granted it's needed to hit Dodge's claimed times, lol.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
8adTE.gif

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wonder what the owner spent at Hennessey's for those upper and lower pulley change, high flow cats and headers?

1500hp will get the job done. It's definitely a beast. Sounds wicked.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Whats a matter ur feelings hurt again cause Hennessey made the Demon faster then ur imaginary Mustang car u don't have sitting in ur garage lol

And 9.38 @ 146 mph in a 4500 lbs car with driver puts it at 1100 whp so thats 1300 at the crank..... I guess ur 1500 hp is just impossible lol it really does show how clueless u really are. The car has been out less then a year and its already making 1300 hp but 1500 hp is impossible lmao.....

So just another modded car now. Kind of kills the "I got a warranty" angle that keeps getting used.

Seeing as it's Hennessey the legitimacy is definitely in question, as is the mods. Oh and where's that 1500hp bolt on Demon? lol

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Fast car, almost as fast as Hennessey stealing your money.

Damnit man!

Wonder what the owner spent at Hennessey's for those upper and lower pulley change, high flow cats and headers?

Probably a couple Viper fenders, hood, exhaust and maybe a 6 speed...where’s my popcorn?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I know. I still can't believe that people still GIVE him business. Oh well, to each his own.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Whats a matter ur feelings hurt again cause Hennessey made the Demon faster then ur imaginary Mustang car u don't have sitting in ur garage lol

And 9.38 @ 146 mph in a 4500 lbs car with driver puts it at 1100 whp so thats 1300 at the crank..... I guess ur 1500 hp is just impossible lol it really does show how clueless u really are. The car has been out less then a year and its already making 1300 hp but 1500 hp is impossible lmao.....
Aww, more insults from the guy who quotes stats from Hennessey, might as well look for stats from Sesame Street too.

LOL, yes 1500hp is possible because a known con artist is always on the straight up.

Users who are viewing this thread