New Daily Driver

RED99COBRA

Established Member
I got fed up with dumping money into my 2005 Hemi Ram so i pulled the trigger on this yesterday. Ive always wanted one and got a great deal on it. Its a 2014 TRD. Im going to swap out the tires on Monday for some Hankook Dynapro ATMs.
3bc614ba69c48e8c974aa362dc96684d_zpsfafe88ac.jpg

B0B

Established Member
awesome man. I was VERY close to pulling the trigger on a Tacoma when I was in the market for a truck. I test drove a few, and looked at dealerships. I ended up getting a deal I couldn't refuse on my Silverado and i'm glad I got a full sized truck, because when I need a truck its almost always for something that the Tacoma wouldn't be able to do. But I loved the TRD 4x4 with the 6 speed though

CobraCarrera

Established Member
Looks great.......Good luck with it...... Does that have room for a 4 wheeler in back with the tailgate down? Is that supercharged?

RED99COBRA

Established Member
Looks great.......Good luck with it...... Does that have room for a 4 wheeler in back with the tailgate down? Is that supercharged?

I think a 4 wheeler would fit... Its a naturally aspirated 4.0 v6. Has 236 hp I think. I didnt have a need for a full size anymore as my seadoos are now stored at a friends lake house, and i needed something that was more reliable.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
I didnt have a need for a full size anymore as my seadoos are now stored at a friends lake house, and i needed something that was more reliable.
I'm sure that truck can tow a couple of jet skis just fine.

What's the gas mileage on those? I personally would buy one of those. I dont care for a full size truck. too much of a bitch to park in tight spaces.

RED99COBRA

Established Member
I'm sure that truck can tow a couple of jet skis just fine.

What's the gas mileage on those? I personally would buy one of those. I dont care for a full size truck. too much of a bitch to park in tight spaces.

Mileage is 16/21.... I drive 4000-5000 miles a month so 21 mpg hwy is going to be very welcomed as I was getting 12.5 -13.5 in my Ram. Its a great driver for me now as the CTSV is hibernating for the next few months.

CobraCarrera

Established Member
I think a 4 wheeler would fit... Its a naturally aspirated 4.0 v6. Has 236 hp I think. I didnt have a need for a full size anymore as my seadoos are now stored at a friends lake house, and i needed something that was more reliable.

I like it a lot...Thanks for the info..... Good luck with it....May be a future truck for my son.....

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
Not my cup of tea but congrats on the purchase. You've gotta do something with those rims though, plastidip might be a good place to start.

Users who are viewing this thread