New daily driver!

dpj99cobra

NC Mustanger
Established Member
I'm about 7 weeks into my new daily driver. It's a Lithium Gray, 2016 F150 XLT. Got the 5.0 Coyote and it sounds sweet. Finally got down to two vehicles where I wanted to be and it's two I never thought I'd have...

0504161040_HDR.jpg

0504161040a_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Good looking cars sir! That is the type of combo I would love to have for the rest of my life, a vehicle that I can take pretty much anywhere (especially off-road) & a sports car for fun!

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Holy grail CO vert. Love the F-150 too especially the new body style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kiohtee

Established Member
Nice! Any particular reason for going 5.0 over the EB, besides being a man? Lol

Just messing, I'd have the 5.0 too. Also, I met you at C&C in Greensboro this year.

BacNBlak

WOODY
Established Member
Nice rides! I test drove a truck practically identical to that a couple weeks back. LOVED it! It's amazing how much has changed since my 06, which I still see as a nice truck haha. I was set on a 5.0 because they are waaaay more powerful than my 5.4 and I'm a traditionalist I guess. But after reading the car and driver comparison between the two (the eb and 5.0), I might jump ship. I couldn't believe how much better the eb was towing.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice looking truck. Congratulations! :beer: But your '04 CO Cobra vert......NICE!! So it is bone stock?

dpj99cobra

NC Mustanger
Established Member
Nice! Any particular reason for going 5.0 over the EB, besides being a man? Lol

Just messing, I'd have the 5.0 too. Also, I met you at C&C in Greensboro this year.

I really was torn as to which engine and honestly don't think there's a bad choice. I like the 5.0. It was on the lot in the color I wanted. It sounds awesome and my last truck was a 5.0 and went 220K plus so I figured it was a safe choice.

Nice looking truck. Congratulations! :beer: But your '04 CO Cobra vert......NICE!! So it is bone stock?

Thanks. Yes it is bone stock with 24K miles. Love it!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread